My Year In Outfits 2016

December 29, 2016

Hello! After a short little break over the Christmas period, I’m back! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I’m still recovering as I definitly over indulged in the food department. The sweets need to be confiscated off me! Over the next couple of days, I’m going to be looking back on 2016; the outfits, my travels and of course, my beauty favourites. Overall, 2016 has sucked for everyone but personally I’m pretty pleased with what I’ve achieved and here’s hoping 2017 will be even better.

Today, I’m going to be looking back on most of my outfit’s featured on the blog. I’ll also include a couple which I never got round to posting. There’s a few Summer outfit’s which escaped being published as nobody’s really interested in my holiday ensembles in October. I think we can all agree that this year, I’ve become even more obsessed with stripes and dressed up like a princess half the time. There’s quite a few looks but I’d love to hear which ones are your favourites!

#1: Feelin’ Like Blair Waldorf

#11 Styling Bodysuits for Day & Night

#12 Stripes in Nice, France

#13 Tangerine Florals

#14 Mix Matched Patterns

#15 White Lace with Closet London

#16 Must Have AX Paris Jumpsuit

#17 The Half Price Bomber Jacket You Need!

#18 Sunday Stripes with Closet London

#19 Ladies who Brunch

#20 Summer Party Ready

#21 Cold Shoulder Florals

#22 Pastels in Majorca (Skirt from New Look & Top from Matalan)

#23 Floral Haze in Majorca (Dress from Miss Selfridge)

#24 La Redoute Summer Party

#25 Feeling Twenty Two

#26 Pink Princess with Closet London

#27 Apricot Playsuit (I think I’ll do a full post on this soon!)

#28 Silver Sequins at Quiz Clothing

#29 The Red Dress of Dreams

#30 Bloggers Blog Awards

#31 Delphine Jumpsuit from Dahlia

#32 Woodland Fairytale

#33 Stripes and Leather Pleats

#34 Sweater Weather

#35 Christmas Party Ready with Chi Chi

#36 Festive Sparkle with Closet London

So there we have it, 36 different outfits from 2016! Let me down below which outfit is your favourite.

Don’t forget my 12 Days of Christmas giveaways are running until 1st January! Check them out here and you could be in with a chance to win some amazing prizes!

15 responses to “My Year In Outfits 2016”

1. Tori says:

I adore your red cape/coat outfit SO much! And all your princess dresses…ChiChi is one of my favourite websites to browse

2. Your outfits are spectacular and you look stunning in them.

3. Crystal says:

Wow, great photos. You have such great style and you are a beautiful girl.

4. Sarah Bailey says:

What a gorgeous round up of outfits, I have to admit I love the Chi Chi Florals that dress is so pretty! x

5. Miracle Max says:

The first outfit is definitely my favourite, I love the shoes. Great mix of fashions here. Jo x

6. Rachel says:

So many amazing outfits and for me the Chi Chi Floral is the one which stands out, I just love it x

7. Rachel I love the burgundy cape, you’re definitely channelling Blair Waldorf!

8. Emma says:

Haha! I love the Feelin’ Like Blair Waldorf outfit. Gossip Girl is one of my favourite shows. Great looks, as always! x

9. I am obsessed with your style; I love faux fur, sleeveless waistcoats and princess dresses that pretty much sums up my style. I love Chi Chi too xx

10. Agata says:

Totally love your ChiChi dress. The design of the fabric is so beautiful!

11. Jessica McDonnell says:

All your outfits look amazing, you have such great style. I love your Chi Chi dress.

12. Louise says:

So many pretty outfits that it’s hard to choose. The stripy skirt/pink blouse combo is probably my favorite though. Have a great New Year. X

13. melissa major says:

So many nice outfits! The stripy orange skirt is brilliant and so is the chichi dress

14. Such great outfits! I’m loving them all so much!

15. i LOVE your bloggers blog awards outfit! So much colour – you were it well 😀