Fashion: Styling Bodysuits by Day & Night

April 20, 2016

I have never worn a bodysuit before. I’m not too sure why but when New Look challenged me to style one up for a day and a night look, I thought I would give it a go! I went for the Grey Ribbed Bodysuit with a scooped back, It pretty much goes with everything and is purse friendly at £9.99 and can also be bought in white & black. See the full Bodysuit range here.

Bodysuits, leotards, bodies or whatever you want to call them have become so popular lately, I didn’t think I would be a fan but it turned out I quite liked styling it up! The daytime look, I decided to keep quite casual with some boyfriend jeans and a floral bomber jacket (another Spring favourite).

Bodysuit* – New Look

Boyfriend Jeans* – New Look

Floral Bomber Jacket – Zara (Similar here)

Stan Smith Trainers – Adidas at Zalando

Bag – Mulberry

Sunglasses – Ray Ban at Sunglasses Shop

For my evening look, I paired the bodysuit with a pleated skirt which everyone needs in their wardrobe this Spring! It’s so damn pretty! I am also loving these ghillie styled sandals which are from New Look via Octer – I can’t wait to wear these when I go to France next month!

Bodysuit* – New Look

Skirt* – New Look

Sandals* – New Look via Octer

Bag – Michael Kors (Similar here)

Are you a fan of Bodysuits? How would you style them? Do you prefer my Day or Night Look?

16 responses to “Fashion: Styling Bodysuits by Day & Night”

1. Cara E says:

Both these looks are so fab Rachel, you've styled the body perfectly! Love the colours in the evening look <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

2. Georgia Rose says:

Love how you've styled the body!! Some great inspo, a body suit is deffo on my shopping list for the weekend!

Georgia Rose X

3. Parie Joshi says:

You look gorgeous! I adore how one item can be worn so many different ways, the bomber is gorgeous!

Parie x

classandglitter.com

4. Love both of these looks!! Hugs, Kait

5. Trang Do says:

Love your skirt! You looks so beautiful dear!
    Xoxo,
    Love from http://www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

6. Nice dress, dear 😉
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PLAID SHIRT + MAYAN LUXURY

7. Alice Young says:

I love the floral bomber jacket so much! I've built up quite a collection of bodies aha, I really like them. I like the fact it looks like your wearing a top tucked in, but it doesn't ride up and go all baggy throughout the day like a top would!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

8. Caroline says:

I love love these outfits! You look gorgeous. 🙂
    The bodysuit is great but I'm totally loving that skirt and your Stans. :p

Caroline.x

9. taislany says:

Love the two looks!

Take Care Doll!

10. Love how you've style these outfits! I especially love the daytime outfit, I feel like it's something I would wear. I don't own any bodysuits but I've been looking at them a lot lately, so I should probably buy a few.

Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

11. I love that skirt so much! It looks great on you, especially with the sandals! x

12. awhite says:

Love a good bodysuit- and you're proving that work for so many occasions. 🙂

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

13. Love the pleated skirt! And that floral bomber is so fun!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

14. NIKY J says:

Love the lovely pastel toned skirt 🙂

15. Sadie says:

You've just reminded me that I have this floral bomber and I need to dig it out from the back of my wardrobe!! I love your evening look, it's so pretty 🙂 xx