Fashion: Stripes on Mothering Sunday

March 7, 2016
Yesterday was Mother’s Day in the UK and I we always celebrate the day with a little family meal out, preferably a Roast Lunch. This year, we decided to take a little drive to a place called The Grainary which is near Harwood Dale. We had booked in advance and It was a good job as they were fully booked on the day!

The weather was pretty lovely yesterday morning, I even had my shades on until it started snowing. I guess wearing over the knee boots, a faux fur jacket and sunglasses wasn’t the best idea for visiting a farm, yet alone visiting on a farm in the snow. I wore one of my favourite dresses at the moment which I featured in my Stripes feature here, It’s from Topshop and it’s just so easy to wear!

Dress – Topshop

Faux Fur Jacket – Miss Selfridge (Similar here)

Over the Knee Boots – New Look (Similar here)

Bag – Mulberry

The Grainary was spot on, lovely service and the food was great. I’m looking forward to returning in the future, possibly in the Summer when the weather is a little brighter. Keep your eyes peeled for lot’s of Travel posts this week on my advetures in Amsterdam and don’t forget I currently have a giveaway running to win £30 to spend in House Of Fraser, you can enter here!

21 responses to “Fashion: Stripes on Mothering Sunday”

1. You look SO cute in stripes! 🙂

T xx

2. NIKY J says:

Lovely look 🙂

3. Lovely outfit, and I love the scenery of the OOTD photos! <3

Life in Blue Skies | A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog

4. Fab outfit, and I love your bag! (The dinner looks great too!) x

5. This outfit is sooooooo me. I love it.

6. Love your jacket and the food looks amazing. Hope you had a great time.

7. The stripes really suit you!! Looks super cute!!

8. Velvet Blush says:

The stripey dress looks lovely, there was a lot of snow last week! 🙂

Velvet Blush

9. You look stunning, I love the knee high boots ♥

tipscapsule.blogspot.com

10. You look so stunning love those boots x

Florals&Smiles

11. Lovely outfit to go out for a mothers day meal. The dinner looked so nice you have made me hungry now 🙂

Gemma x

12. Caroline says:

Oh yay, I'm so glad you finally made the trip! it is totally worthwhile! Was that the pork? I always get beef, but the we last went, our neighbour who we went with got pork and it looked amazing!!!! I'm headed there for afternoon tea soon and also for their Easter event. 🙂
    Lovely outfit and location. We really are spoilt with such lovely backdrops. 🙂

Caroline.x

13. Kate says:

You look gorgeous – I love that jacket! The roast dinner also looks amazing. Sounds like a really lovely day out! x

Kate Louise Blogs

14. Paula Ulloa says:

Great post! I like the outfit and those boots are amazing
    xx
    Pauli

15. WOW – you look stunning. I absolutely love stripes, all my friends know me for always wearing striped tops and jumpers. This outfit is very complementary to you. Thanks for sharing and I hope you had a lovely day out.

16. Katie Mills says:

I love the jacket, I've been looking for one like that for ages! Hope you had a great day <3

17. <3333 such great post!

love the fur jacket!

Karolina Gerspucci

18. You look so fabulous! I've also made the mistake of wearing totally inappropriate shoes to a farm before haha. Hope you had a great day!

Em xx