Saturday Stripes with Closet London

July 16, 2016

You would be correct in thinking, Doesn’t this girl wear anything other than stripes?! I rarely don’t. Orange, however, is a colour I don’t normally go for but this striped skirt from Closet London really caught my eye. Not only is it très sophisticated but it reminded me of the Preen SS14 show which I adored (see more here). I’ve also been loving midi skirts, aside from bomber jackets they are becoming my go-to item this Summer.

I actually wore this look out in Cologne last weekend but forgot to my lens to shoot it (sad times). So I took to the streets yesterday, slightly overdressed for dreary Friday afternoon to take a couple of shots. I’ve been completely addicted to playing Pokemon Go (like 99% of the population) so taking a few snaps gave me a good excuse to go Pokemon hunting. Please send help.

Closet London Stripes on a Saturday - Rachel Nicole UK Fashion Blogger 3

Closet London Stripes on a Saturday - Rachel Nicole UK Fashion Blogger 4

Closet London Stripes on a Saturday - Rachel Nicole UK Fashion Blogger 2 Closet London Stripes on a Saturday - Rachel Nicole UK Fashion Blogger 1 Closet London Stripes on a Saturday - Rachel Nicole UK Fashion Blogger

Skirt* – Closet London

Cami Top – Pretty Little Thing

Shoes – Dune (No longer available, Heel version)

Bag – Chanel

Watch – Michael Kors

Hat – Primark (Only £3!)

Sunglasses* – Rayban at Sunglasses Shop

Earrings – Topshop

Don’t forget you can win a Rose Gold iPhone SE in my latest giveaway here. It’s definitely one not to miss out on! I’d love to know if you’ve been caught up in the Pokemon craze and I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

10 responses to “Saturday Stripes with Closet London”

1. Mai says:

Love this! Thanks for sharing.

x Mai | Ohiamiht

2. Olivia says:

Wow super cute outfit! Midi skirts are so cute and I’m jealous you can rock them (I’m too short!). Also loving the reflective sunnies-those are one of my favorite things of the summer 🙂

Olivia | THE TASTEMAKER

3. You’re beautiful! xx

4. sophie says:

You look so beautiful.I love your striped skirt and your hat.Such a gorgeous look.Too bad it’s raining heavily in my country otherwise this is great for the warm sunny weather

5. Stripes are so perfect on you Rachel, you look utterly stunning! Can totally understand why you like to wear them as they suit you so gorgeously. Such a lovely, dreamy look, those sunnies are all the divine too <3

6. Tara says:

Such a beautiful skirt, it has a really lovely shape. Totally obsessed with Pokemon GO haha!

7. Christianne says:

Such a pretty skirt dear. Love the whole look.
    Xo, Christianne

8. michelle says:

Your hat is the perfect finishing touch to this outfit! Love the styling

9. I adore Closet…some of my favourite dresses come from that brand 🙂