Fashion: Chi Chi Clothing Florals

February 14, 2016
I’ve been so excited to share these photo’s with you from last week wearing this beautiful dress by Chi Chi London. As promised, I have been using my new Olympus Pen EPL-7 Camera with the 45mm lens and it’s an absolute dream team. I’m so happy with how the images have turned out with the 45mm lens and can see why there is so much hype surrounding this lens for outfit photos.

Let’s get on to the outfit, I’m wearing the Beth Dress from Chi Chi London which is a brilliant brand to go to when looking for a beautiful frock for a special occasion. This dress would be perfect for a Spring wedding and I paired it with some simple strappy heels and my Chanel bag.

The Beth Dress* – Chi Chi Clothing

Heels – Primark (Similar here & here)

Watch – Caravelle at The Watch Shop

Bag – Chanel

Since playing about with my new camera and lens, I really do feel motivated and inspired to produce more outfit posts as I’m so pleased with how they are looking. Expect more outfits soon!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

18 responses to “Fashion: Chi Chi Clothing Florals”

1. Wow, these photos are gorgeous! You look sooo beautiful here. Chi Chi have raised their game!

T x

2. Lucy Cole says:

Chi Chi always do the most stunning dresses!xx

3. What a gorgeous dress, it really suits you 🙂
    I love the photos and setting so carry on with these fabulous outfit posts 🙂

Tamsyn-Elizabeth | Peaches and Bear

4. Gemma Magpie says:

Such a stunning dress! I adore your bag!! xx

5. Hannah Cornish says:

Such a gorgeous dress! The photos are beautiful too, I love my pen!

6. Absolutely stunning, the dress, your hair, you make-up and the photography!! xx

Charlotte | Just Charlotte

7. michelle haslett says:

A really gorgeous dress and beautiful pictures. The camera sounds great!

8. I love florals!!! <3 Making me dream of spring now!

9. Gem says:

Beautiful! Very chic dress and wonderful photos x

10. Hsiao Han says:

Love your dress! Though I don't really do florals, you're thoroughly rocking this outfit!

11. Rachel S. says:

What lipstick are you wearing? I love it on you, super gorgeous!

12. How exciting to have a new camera! Great photos and such a lovely dress!

Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

13. Beautiful!!! Love the dress, you look amazing! =)

– Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

14. Shauna C says:

That dress is stunning and so perfect for spring!!

Shauna

15. Jennifer L says:

You look beautiful! Love that dress on you!

xo, Jennifer

16. aww what a pretty dress. it suits you so well. you look so elegant amidst that backdrop.

xo, Carla

17. Caroline says:

Rach, you look stunning! This dress is gorgeous and these pictures are amazing! (does that lens fit my camera.lol :p) Great location too. 🙂

Caroline.x