Fashion: Jones & Jones Dress in Edinburgh

April 18, 2015
I’ve just returned from a short break in Edinburgh, It was my mum’s Birthday so we took a little family trip for a couple of days. The city is absolutely beautiful and I’ll do a separate post on where we visited. I thought I’d show you one of the outfits I wore which was from Jones and Jones. I’m completely obsessed with the store and their dresses, they are so adorable and I also recommend you check out their new studio collection – It’s gorgeous!

Dirty Dancing Lilac Dress* – Jones and Jones

Faux Fur Jacket – Miss Selfridge

Shoes – Topshop

Bag – Chanel

I’m going to be putting up a lot more posts now as my final project at Uni is almost done! The next post will be about what I got up to in Edinburgh!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

10 responses to “Fashion: Jones & Jones Dress in Edinburgh”

1. This dress looks so beautiful on you! Such a lovely shade.

Tara x

2. lauren gosling says:

You look so glam!! Lovely dress my dear! Cant wait to see your other posts of your visit!

Lauren 🙂

3. Isa Machado says:

You look very pretty dear! ♥
    I really need to go visit Edinburgh, my sister lives there! 😉

Isa M., Tic Tac Living

4. Bea Castro says:

The lilac dress looks awesome on you!! I love the faux fur as well <3

5. Kate Fever says:

That's such a pretty dress, I love the colour. Perfect for spring/summer.

6. Stacey Memories says:

I really like that dress. It is something like that I hope to wear when I have lost my weight. Stunning back drop too. Ive always wanted to visit Edinburgh.

7. Gareth From StyleHoney.com says:

Love that lilac dress; such a gorgeous colour on you. And it's paired so perfectly with that faux fur jacket. Lovely x