Fashion: Sequined Lips and Skirts

December 2, 2014
Today’s took a total turn, I’m actually going to see Michael Bublé tonight after getting tickets this morning. I’m rather excited as he’s my guilty pleasure – Hopefully he will sing a couple of festive tunes.

I’ve been wearing this top non-stop for a couple of weeks now (Okay, So I’ve took it off to wash!). It was a total bargain price of £7.99 from H&M. I’ve paired it with this Skirt from OASAP which is VERY poofy but i kinda like it!

Top – H&M

Skirt* – OASAP

Heels* – OASAP

Bag – Chanel

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

7 responses to “Fashion: Sequined Lips and Skirts”

1. Hannah Court says:

I love this top Rach! Looks fab styled with the skirt, hope you have a fabulous time! H x

2. Rena Blank says:

So cute! The skirt is beautiful! Also your hair got so long, it looks so pretty! xx Rena

Kiss and Make Up- Beauty Blog

3. Panty Buns says:

I love your outfit and your hair looks very pretty too. I can see why you'd love that H+M sequined lips graphic top so much. That poofy Oasap skirt looks wonderful paired with the H+M top.

4. Babus Ahmed says:

I love that top and wi
    L be looking for it in my local h&M and I really love your Chanel handbag!

5. Maria Apl says:

Awesome outfit! You look really beautiful! This lipstick is perfect for you! Have a nice day!
    Aresmar || Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle Blog

6. Ivana Split says:

so feminine! so beautiful!
    love the skirt and the heels….and such a lovely sequin tee!

7. I love the sequined lips top, it is beautiful and sparkly, perfect for this time of the year! 🙂 x