Silver Sequins with Quiz Clothing

September 25, 2016

Okay, so I might have got a little ahead of myself when it comes to searching for those perfect festive dresses. It’s only September and I’m already prancing about in sequins, how pretty is this frock from Quiz Clothing? They have some gorgeous going out dresses in at the moment. Of course, I went for the sequinned dress as I’m just like a magpie, attracted to anything shiny. Who can blame me, right?

I’ve been trying to mix up my locations where I’ve been shooting outfit’s and do thing a little bit differently.  I seem to have been spending a lot of time in fields but I’m pretty excited about sharing all the photos. Today’s post was shot in a random area of the North York Moors, in the middle of  a charity horse ride and on the busiest traffic junction. Oh, the things I do for blogging.

quiz-clothing-festive-sparkle-dress-rachel-nicole-uk-fashion-blogger-2 quiz-clothing-festive-sparkle-dress-rachel-nicole-uk-fashion-blogger-3 quiz-clothing-festive-sparkle-dress-rachel-nicole-uk-fashion-blogger-1 quiz-clothing-festive-sparkle-dress-rachel-nicole-uk-fashion-blogger

Dress* – Quiz Clothing

Shoes – OASAP

Bag – Michael Kors (Similar)

Sunglasses – Ralph Lauren

Just a head’s up that my new video will be up on Wednesday. I’ve had a busy weekend catching up with family and friends. I even went to watch a game of Rugby yesterday so I’ve had no time to edit this week’s video. Do check out my channel, there are a few new vlogs from my recent travels. If you’re feeling lucky, I’m currently hosting a giveaway where you could win a huge beauty bundle here.

25 responses to “Silver Sequins with Quiz Clothing”

1. I love that dress. It looks amazing on you. So pretty x

2. Sarah Bailey says:

That dress is gorgeous I love the two contrasting styles of the sequins and fabric! x

3. I am so jealous as I love Quiz and I have always wanted to work with them. Its never too early to get stuck into the sequins and this is a corker!

4. Tara says:

Eeep. It’s so sparkly!! I love this on you. I’m always looking for new occasionwear, whatever the season!

5. Charli Bruce says:

That dress is absolutely stunning! I have actually been looking for one quite like it for a while so I am going to head over to Quiz now to take a look xx

6. Liz Mays says:

Oh those sequins create such a pretty effect! These pictures rock! What an awesome find from Quiz.

7. Daniel says:

I think you found a winner. Looks great

8. Omg you look so beautiful! I love how your styled your outfit!

xoxo, Candice

9. What a fun party dress! I don’t think I have ever worn sequins before.

10. It’s never too early for sequins, especially such a pretty dress like this. I absolutely love the shoes as well x

11. Never too early for sequins in my opinion! The dress looks so pretty and you look amazing in it!

12. Alyssia Slade says:

Quiz have the absolute best dresses IMO, I bought a Quiz dress for my Graduation and it was stunning. You look amazing in these silver sequins!!

13. This is a really pretty outfit – they grey is really classy

14. I honestly can’t believe that dress is from Quiz – it looks so much more expensive x

15. Eloise says:

Love this dress! I’m with you on the sequins, I was in town the other day searching high and low for some sequin shorts – sadly the shops near me don’t think it’s christmas yet!

16. Rebecca Smith says:

Ah love sequins, can’t beat a bit of sparkle! Quiz are such a great brand for good dresses

17. Tara says:

These photos are gorgeous! Love the location AND outfit 🙂

18. Wow how gorgeous is that dress. It’s perfect for a night out with the girls.

19. Wow what a gorgeous dress! I love the colour, such a subtle grey shade and perfect for the party/Christmas season which is creeping up on us fast!

20. Jemma says:

This is such a beautiful dress. Perfect for all of those festive parties coming up.

21. Hannah says:

This is such a gorgeous dress! Looks lovely on you x

22. What a beautiful outfit, I love the colour nad the sparkly bodice.

23. Francesca says:

Oh cute!!! Love this for a party or wedding guest dress!

24. Kira says:

Quiz do have some really nice things in at the moment! I love this dress!

25. Aure says:

nice photos and breathtaking photos!