Celebrity Spotting at Burberry Prorsum A/W14

February 19, 2014
The Burberry Show took place in Kensington Gardens on Monday. I actually stood outside of it last year (see this post) and there was like 15 people there, this year was completely something different. 1D fangirls, tourists and extreme paparazzi EVERYWHERE. It was in a different part of Kensignton Gardens, Me and Alex secured a spot right by where your tickets get checked.

Within minutes of been there Naomie Harris, Greg James, Tanya Burr and Tinie Tempah (who’s friend told the security guard “It’s Tee Braaah” – Best thing I’ve heard)  arrived. It was surprisingly casual with them just walking straight past us, saying Hi. I then saw like some high fashion people like Carine Roitfeld, Mario Testino, Hamish Bowles, Poppy Delevingne and Jo Elvin.

Then it basically just went to hysteria, Harry Styles walked in and I’ve never seen anything in my life like this before. I get starstruck quite easily and go all giddy but the people there just looked like they wanted to kill him. They were pulling his hair and trying to climb over barriers – I felt really sorry for him! Cat Deeley arrived and everyone was slightly hysterical for her too. Not going to lie but seeing Bradley Cooper was my highlight, i had a feeling he would be there and on the way out from the show he waved at me!

Tinie Tempah, Tanya Burr and Naomie Harris

Bradley Cooper (OH MY) and Poppy Delevingne

Harry Styles

Bradley Cooper

Olivia Palermo

Jamie Campbell Bower

Crazy Selfie with JCB – Although i look a mess!

I’m going to be putting the rest of my photo’s on my Facebook page as there is a fair few!

I’ve also announced the winner of my ELF giveaway on there, so go over and check if it’s you!

14 responses to “Celebrity Spotting at Burberry Prorsum A/W14”

1. Mel says:

Such gorgeous photos and you got to spot Bradley Cooper, say WHAT!?! x

2. Love Pink says:

Love a bit of Bradley Cooper! 😉 LPB xo

3. Haha amazing! A wave from Bradley would've made my year. 😉

Tara xo

4. Olivia Polmero and The Sartorialist, I think! Love that man. I'd have been more excited about him to be honest. Poor Harry Styles though, he must not be able to go anywhere.

5. Esme Peirce says:

Tanya looked so lovely! It sounds crazy, hope you had an amazing time <3

6. Panty Buns says:

It looks like you had a fabulous time at Burberry Prorsum A/W 2014. I do like the look of Tanya Burrs dress, but my favourite from amongst your photos is your selfie. It coveys the happy mood beautifully and you look great!

7. You got such amazing photographs!
    I love the selfie at the end!! 🙂 Hope you had an incredible day!

Ellis – Ellis Tuesday

8. Fran Leanne says:

BRADLEY. OMG.

franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

x

9. Hannah G says:

It looks like you had a crazy time doing some celeb spotting! I love your photo with JCB – made me laugh a lot!

~Hannah xx

10. Kasandra says:

I think though most celebrities have attractive salaries. It's not easy for anyone to be away from family, friends and the comforts of home for the better part of the year.
    rihanna tattoos