I’m very much on a spending ban right now as funds are running low before Christmas and my student loan is pretty much non-existent. I swear i look in the shops more when I’m on a spending ban; these are a few items i wouldn’t mind Santa bringing me.
1. New Look Blue sequin dress – Loving this dress for Christmas/NYE time and it’s £19.99 which is a bargain for a nice sequined sparkly dress!
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Iphone Case – I don’t even own an iPhone but this is so cute and I can’t resist anything Marc Jacobs. Obviously, I wouldn’t buy this without an iPhone as that’s a tad silly. £40
4. New Look Chelsea Boots – My Shoe addiction is spiralling out of control yet i don’t have many pairs that I can wear all the time and are a staple in my wardrobe. New Look currently have 25% off their footwear so these are only £20.99 at the moment.
5. Miss Selfridges embellished maxi dress – Beautiful dress but i have nowhere to wear it! £120
6. H&M LDR Peplum top – I am obsessed with the little collection Lana Del Rey models for, I got two pairs of the leggings and i am loving peplum tops right now, so I’m kind of in love with this top now. £14.99
7. Topshop polar bear Christmas Jumper – I do love a good Christmas jumper, this one is so cute with the polar bear in a party hat! £50
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.