I’m going to Lanzarote in just under three weeks! I’m insanely excited to get a bit of sun and just lay on a beach for two weeks! I’ve done a bit of Holiday shopping already including a couple of bikini’s, I’m still on the hunt for some sandals and some wooden heels. I’ve also fallen in love with most of the dresses on the Zara website, they are gorgeous including this grecian styled one!
|1. Benefit They’re Real Mascara – £19.50
2. Grecian Styled Zara Dress – £29.99
3. Miss Selfridges White Lion Bikini – £28
4. Topshop Fold Over Bag – £40
5. New Look Gold Sandals – £15.99
6. Pacha Crop Top from River Island – £25
7. Matalan bird print Kimono – £8
8. Matalan Wooden Wedges – £20
In the next couple of week’s, I shall be doing a Holiday Haul to show what I ended up buying for my travels! Is anyone going anywhere nice this summer?