The Fergus Resort, Mallorca with Jet2

June 18, 2016

After spending three nights at the BH Mallorca (read about it here) it was time to relax at The Fergus Resort. I fell head over heels in love with the decor of this place. Everything about the resort was chilled and laidback. It was the perfect place to recuperate after a few days of partying.

Like I mentioned, the rooms, the lobby – just everywhere was so beautifully decorated. The rooms were all decked out with a giant bed which was so comfortable. I had one of the best nights sleep. I would love the room to be shipped home, most of all the copper light shades and the beehive mirror. Total decor goals.

The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 11The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 13 copyThe food in the place was second to none. On arrival, the lady on reception told us there was breakfast, brunch, lunch, snacks and dinner with the restaurant only closing for half an hour between each session. We made a beeline straight for lunch. I’m not going to lie, I did squeal a little bit when I spotted the ice cream and sprinkle station which I think should be compulsory in every hotel.

The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 1 The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 2There were four pools in the complex, including one with incredible views out to sea. We managed to bag a whole pool to ourselves and just relax for the whole afternoon and drink sangria.

The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 3 The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 10Swimsuit – Pour Moir at ASOS // Shorts – TopshopThe Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 12Dress* – Closet LondonThe Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 17Dinner was a pretty spectacular affair. The table was laid out for us on the terrace with beautiful views over the bay. The executive chef had prepared a six-course meal for us and we were truly served like royalty. I’m not the best to be talking about food as I’m 100% the pickiest person in the world but each course was incredible and presented beautifully. Grilled Majorcan Octopus, Lamb Terrine and Flamed Cod with chilli spiced tones were just some of the dishes served.

The Fergus Resort, Six Course Meal The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 4 The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 5 The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 6 The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 7 The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 8The Fergus Resort is literally a two-minute walk down to the beach. The hotel is actually just on the edge of Magaluf so it provides a really lovely view over the resort. The Fergus Resort is perfect if you are looking for a laidback holiday and if you are wanting the odd night out. The main strip of Magaluf is easily reachable.

The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 15Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel BloggerThe check-out was made super simple as The Fergus Resort is one of the hotels offering Jet2’s latest Resort Flight Check-In Service. At 12pm, the Jet2 team came to the resort to pick up our luggage, check our passports and check us in. This meant that the when it came to leaving the hotel for the airport we had no luggage to worry about. We then sailed through security at the airport and met our suitcases back in the UK, easy peasy!

The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 16 The Fergus Resort Magaluf, Mallorca - Rachel Nicole Lifestyle and Travel Blogger 18Jet2holidays to 4* The FERGUS Resort, Magalluf, start from £389 per person for seven nights. This is on a bed and breakfast accommodation, departing from Leeds Bradford on 6th October 2016.

A massive thank you to Jet2 Holidays for bringing me along to Mallorca, I had such a fun trip! I also loved that we got to experience two sides to Magaluf. You can catch up on all my Mallorca posts and outfits here.

24 responses to “The Fergus Resort, Mallorca with Jet2”

1. Carina says:

It looks really nice and the food seems yummy!

xo

2. Lora says:

Very lovely pictures! Loving Mallorca…

3. Lizzie says:

This hotel looks gorgeous, the decor is incredible! Looks like you had a great trip 🙂

4. Isabelle says:

I love these photos so much, they are so pretty
    Isabelle

5. Caroline says:

Oh I love the look of this place, as the say the decor is spot on. 🙂
    Fab photos as always, love the last shot of you.

Caroline.x

6. Tiffany says:

Gorgeous photos. Looks like you had an amazing time! x

Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

7. Lauren says:

This looks amazing, I’m so jealous!

Lauren Ashleigh xx

8. Lauren says:

The hotel looks amazing, actually so does the food

Lauren x | http://www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

9. Cate says:

THAT sprinkle station for breakfast?!? it’s awesome!!! omg!

xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

10. The resort looks amazing! Love how the room is so beautifully decorated.

xoxo
    Regina

11. Anouk says:

What a luxurious place! I could see myself staying there.

LUXESSED

12. British Milan says:

Wow, everything looks perfect!
    X

13. Victoria says:

Oh it looks beautiful! Makes me want to go on holiday right this second!! I want to stay there XD x

Victoria | http://www.victoriaahelenn.blogspot.co.uk

14. Eloise says:

That food! The sprinkles! The ice cream! Everything looks gorgeous, as do you! X

15. AbstSarah says:

What an amazing place! So many delicious dishes. BTW, your white dress is similar to my homecoming dresses.

16. How heavenly is this resort! You had me at self serve ice cream and sprinkle station! Why don’t more places adopt such practices! I’ve never been to Mallorca but if I do, I know where to stay!

Sxx

17. Gemma says:

What a gorgeous place to stay! Gemma x

18. Ela says:

Hotel looks amazing, also your dress is fab! I wouldn’t ever leave ice cream&sprinkle station and have ice cream constantly!

19. Their food looks so good. I love the modern decor of the hotel. Your white dress was lovely.

20. The hotel and the food looks amazing! Your dress is lovely.

Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

21. This looks absolutely stunning! Majorca is like a second home to me. I’d love to emigrate one day.

22. We have a holiday home here and my sister came to stay in the fergus last year to visit us and have booked again this year – they loved it! Fab photos, great review! x

23. Sally Akins says:

This looks like a lovely place to stay, and the food looks amazing. I could definitely do with a little break right now!