Food: Sunday Roast at Sun On The Hill, Birmingham

November 10, 2014
Arriving in Birmingham two years ago, I had no idea where I could find a delicious Sunday Roast. Two Years later, There still isn’t a vast choice of where to go – Especially in the city centre.  The Sun on the Hill on Bennetts Hill is a hidden gem. You’ve got the central location, great price and amazing food. I’ve been quite a few times and thought I would do a little blog post on it and share some photos.

The choice of roasts is Beef, Pork and Chicken. I’ve tried both Beef and Chicken (It’s a massive half of a chicken!) and they were both great and all around the £8 price point. All served with Veg, Roast Potatoes and a massive Yorkshire Pudding! I literally have no faults with the food, It’s always spot on! I’d very much recommend this place if you are looking for a good roast in the city centre!

If anyone’s got any suggestions of places for a good Sunday Roast let me know! I did try Malmaison a couple of weeks back, It was on the expensive side but you got three courses and the food was heavenly! If you are looking for some other delicious restaurant reviews, check out my Food Directory.

10 responses to “Food: Sunday Roast at Sun On The Hill, Birmingham”

1. Emily London says:

Ohh look so yummy! I have family who live in Birmingham (Harbourne) to be exact – I need to know if this restraunt is far from them? As this place looks lovely!

2. Rachel Simpson says:

I'm not exactly sure where Harbourne is but the resturant is central to the city centre, 2 mins walk from New St Station 🙂 xx

3. Katy Stephenson says:

this looks so good! unfortunately i work every sunday so i can never go out for a sunday roast!

4. Jodie Mason says:

Nice post 🙂
    Looks so yummy, i walk past this place most days! Will have to try the sunday roast from your lovely photographs!
    Jodie xx

5. Katrina Keatley says:

That looks so nice! I never knew about this – the nearest roast I know to get from the City centre is the Toby Carvery on Hagley Road, but you have to get a bus out of the city centre for that! I definitely want to try here 🙂

Katrina xx

6. Anett B says:

Oh why did I have to read this at night… I'm hungry now 😀

Bella Pummarola

7. Natalie Sabel says:

Oh my word, I'm virtually eating that right now. Will definitely have to cook up a roast this weekend!