Sorry for the lack of posts this week, i have a deadline on Monday for my sketchbook/designs for my final major project so i’ve been focusing on that. I thought i would do a post about what’s in my make-up bag and what my everyday make-up is. I always find posts like this (What’s in your handbag etc…) really interesting and I just wanted to do one! My make-up bag is leopard print and i got given it years ago and it by brand called ‘Rosetti’ – I’m a sucker for leopard print so i love it!
– Pixi Beauty energy blush in shade No3 Naturally Sunny – It’s normally sold for about £18 but i got mine from TK:Maxx for £3! It has two colours one a darker brown bronzer and a very light pink with alot of sparkle. I use the lighter shade more to highlight my cheekbones, I really love this product and it does make you look more alive.
– Bobbi Brown blush in shade No9 Pale Pink – I think this products been discontinued but i love this shade, it’s looks very bright but on the cheeks it looks really good.
– Mac Eyeshadow in shade Nylon – I’ve had this for ages but never really used it but I started to use it more and more just to add a dab on my eyelids and in the crease. It add’s a little sparkle.
– Elf Waterproof eye-liner pen in Midnight- I don’t always use eye-liner and I’m not keen on this products as it’s a bit hit and miss. When it works I think it’s a great product, really easy to apply and looks amazing but I’ve had some occasions where no product will come out.
– Elf tone correcting concealer in shade light beige – Again, I don’t always use concealer but this is a good product and gives me great coverage and it works well with my skin.
– Loreal Volume Million Lashes in extra black – Hands down my favourite mascara I have ever used. It always makes my lashes longer and look great, I highly recommend this product.
– Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in shade sand – I’ve used this product for ages, i really do need to test some new ones out. I’m just so content with this but I bet there will be a foundation 100x better out there. I have been wanting to try the Bourjois flower perfection foundation, so if anyone has tried that out, let me know if it is any good.
– Ruby & Millie face brush – got a Ruby & Millie brush set two years ago for my Birthday and they do really good brushes!
– Front Cover eye brush – really good for blending in shadows, I have no idea where I got this from.
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.