My Five Bobbi Brown Must Haves

May 24, 2016

Favourite, favourites, we all have them! I thought I would do another ‘top five favourites’ style posts with one of my beauty brands; Bobbi Brown! I love reading round-up posts for different brands as I feel that it helps with making purchases from different brands if I have vouchers etc.. There are many stand-out items from Bobbi Brown and I actually found it quite hard to narrow it down to five items but here are my ultimate favourites from Bobbi Brown…

If you are looking for a high coverage concealer to hide any dark circles under the eyes then the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit is for you. As you can see from the photo’s, mine is very well loved. The left side a yellow toned creamy concealer that really does hide those dark circles and a pressed powder on the right to set the concealer. My only issue is that I really do go through a lot of product in a small amount of time!

The Shimmer Brick in Lilac Rose* is the latest addition to my make-up bag, I was sent this compact from beautyspin.co.uk. They have a great selection of Bobbi Brown products including this travel set that comes with a mini face blending brush. The shade Lilac Rose is such a gorgeous light pink glow which I’ve been wearing as a blush. The shimmer catches beautifully in the light and I really want to pick up some other shades.

I didn’t expect to love the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara as much as I have. I’d never actually heard about it before picking it up around 18 months ago. It is now a firm favourite in my stash which I will keep repurchasing.  I find it very volumising and it’s great to pair it with a smokey eye.

When it comes to eyeliner, I usually prefer felt tip liquid liners (hello, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner). A great alternative is the Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner which is a brilliant gel liner and if you are looking for a thicker line. The liner is so long lasting, doesn’t smudge and is surprising really easy to apply. I’d also recommend using the Ultra Fine Eye Liner brush.

Finally, we have a skincare item which I love from Bobbi Brown and that is the Hydrating Eye Cream. I have quite sensitive eyes so I need to be careful with what I use. I’ve had no problems with this and find the cream very soothing and moisturising.

Are you a fan of Bobbi Brown cosmetics? Have you tried anything before? What are your favourite items from Bobbi Brown?

14 responses to “My Five Bobbi Brown Must Haves”

1. I should give Bobbi Brown a try… especially since lately, I've been wanting to try a new lipstick line…

Amber
    All the Cute ?
    Today's Post: Alena's Style: Blue Florals…

2. NIKY J says:

Bobbi Brown looks so amazing, thanks for sharing 🙂

3. Lauren Powers says:

This is one brand that I have heard so much about but still own nothing from them. I need to get myself to Selfridges and have a look at the Bobbi Brown counter I think and asap

Lauren x

4. Can you believe I've never owned a shimmer brick! I do love my gel liner though 🙂

secondswatch.co.uk

5. Francesca Louise says:

I have never tried any Bobbi Brown bits before but am interested in trying that eyeliner!
    Lovely blogpost!

Francesca ♥

6. I want the shimmer block!! I had Bobbi Brown makeup on my wedding day, it was so long lasting and looked beaut (if I do say so myself).

T xo

7. Definitely need to pick up the products mentioned in this post! I have never tried anything from Bobbie Brown before but their products look amazing:)

Emily xo

8. Kim Alston says:

I have tried her eye shadows, blushes, lipsticks & nail lacquers. Some were hit and some were miss. What really impressed me last year was a bronzer duo set she came out with. I LOVE IT! The best bronzer in my collection. The lipstick to match was gorgeous also. I've heard a lot about her shimmer bricks, but never purchased one. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on these products.

9. I love the Gel liners they are so intensely pigmented! <3

10. fatty babs says:

Hey babe, I’ve never personally used Bobby Brown produces myself but i defiantly want to give the creamy concealer a try good review Hun. x fatty https://twofacedx.wordpress.com/

11. Ariadna says:

I use their long-wear gel eyeliner as well and it’s so good! Once it’s dry, it stays in place all day regardless of the weather and what I’m doing! x

12. Jasmine says:

I’ve only ever tried the single corrector but was really impressed with it! I will have to check out the duo with the powder next 🙂

Jasmine xx

Jasmine Talks Beauty

13. Deepti says:

Bobbi Brown do really good products. I enjoy using the brand a lot! You have a really nice collection. Thanks for a great review!

I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on social media?

Deepti xx

14. i definitely need that eye cream by the sounds of it! My eyes are sensitive as well and I do love a bit of Bobbi Brown!