Off The Shoulder Stripes at Blue Beach

May 28, 2016

What a surprise, I’m wearing Stripes again! I’m pretty sure it’s against the law not to wear stripes in France. I’m just following the rules. I absolutely love this striped off the shoulder top from Zara, as soon as I saw it in store I knew it would be perfect for the South of France. I also paired it with this beautiful metallic tote from Jacques Vert which is perfect for carrying around my beach essentials.

After doing a bit of research online, I found a beach in Nice called Blue Beach which serves food and drink daily until 7pm. You could also make a day of it as you could hire sun loungers and umbrella’s. After wandering along the Promenade de Anglais and stopping by the gardens of Museum Massena. We went along to Blue Beach to catch some rays to eat some yummy crepes and just relaxing in the sunshine.

Off The Shoulder Top – Zara

Denim Shorts – Topshop (Similar)

Metallic Tote* – Jacques Vert

Sandals – Warehouse

Sunglasses* – Bloc Eyewear

So, I also need to mention the hat. If you are travelling abroad this Summer I would highly recommend picking up this sun hat from Primark. It’s got to be my biggest bargain of the Summer so far at only £3!!!

8 responses to “Off The Shoulder Stripes at Blue Beach”

1. Lauren Powers says:

Your sandals!!! I absolutely love them!

Lauren x

2. Through The Glitter Glass says:

You look amazing and SO SUMMERY! That blue colour looks gorgeous on you.. and the sandals are so adorable! This has made me very excited for my holiday now!

Saira

3. Francesca Louise says:

That top is gorgeous! I love that whole off shoulder style at the moment!
    The colour also looks lovely on you!

Lovely pictures as well x
    Lots of love,
    Francesca ♥

4. Sooo cute! I really want this top, it works so well with the rest of the outfit. 🙂

T xo

5. Mammaful Zo says:

The top is lovely, you look stunning, I love the whole outfit, so lovely for hot summers days xx

Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

6. Caroline says:

Love this outfit, the top is perfect! I really need to check out Zara.
    Love the sandals too. 🙂

7. Queen Beady says:

THAT TOP IS TO DIE FOR. I must have it in my life for my trip to Nice!!!