10. New Girl – I don’t think I’ve seen the latest season of New Girl but I really love this show. How funny is Schmidt? I love Zooey Deschanel and her adorkable personality in New Girl, I’m not sure how I feel about Megan Fox replacing her for a season!
9. The Inbetweeners – Probably one of the best British Comedies, this show is the typical lives of British lads in college. This show has me in stitches and I love everyone now just repeats all the jokes. Oooo.. Friends! The movie’s aren’t half bad either!
8. Keeping Up With The Kardashians – My absolute guilty pleasure, I used to watch a ton of reality TV but this is the only reality show that I really watch nowadays. I just find the Kardashians hilarious and at the same time I can lust after their wardrobe’s!
5. Pretty Little Liars – Everyone always goes on about Pretty Little Liars, It always manages to shock me and I binged watched like 5 seasons in a month it was so gripping. Without spoiling anything, I was pretty disappointed in the last episode but I am now quite looking forward to the next season which starts in January. On a separate note, I want to be Ashley Benson. Total Babe.
4. Modern Family – I love Modern Family, It’s such an easy watch and utterly hilarious. I could binge watch this all day!
3. The Big Bang Theory – Another American Comedy on my list. I didn’t even think that The Big Bang Theory would ever be my thing as I have 0 interest in science and all that but I love it. Sheldon is such a hilarious character and really makes the whole show.
2. Gossip Girl – You know you love me, XOXO. Gossip Girl was my teenage years and I spent most of the time wishing I was Blair Waldorf with my minions on the Upper East Side. I actually was in New York and saw them filming the last ever episode in Central Park, I obviously sat on The Met steps and pretending to be Blair Waldorf.
1. Friends – Of Course, Friends is my favourite TV Show. I’ve seen every episode like a hundred times and I never get bored of re-runs. It still makes my laugh and I can’t get through life without a good old Friends quote.