November 5th sees the launch of H&M’s latest designer collaboration with Balmain. There’s been a massive buzz as head designer Oliver Rousteing gathered his dream team of supermodels to join the Balmain Nation in a fashion show in New York this week. The collection has been everywhere and I thought I would give you the low-down on the must-have pieces you need to get your hands on.
1. Thigh High Boots – £199.99
2. Gold Cuff – £49.99
3. Emerald Green Suede Pouch/Clutch – £24.99
4. Black and Gold Toe Boots – £149.99
5. Balmain Logo Beanie
6. Black and Gold Embellished Dress – £299.99
7. White and Gold Blazer – £79.99
8. Emerald Green Velvet Dress – £99.99
7. Green Faux Fur and Leather Jacket – £99.99
8. Emerald Green Embellished Dress – £199.99
9. Balmain Logo T-Shirt – £24.99
I do have to admit, for a H&M collection some of the prices are a tad expensive with some of the gorgeous embellished pieces priced at £299.99. I will be on the H&M website on November 5th praying that I get my hands on something. As much as I have lusted after an emerald green embellished dress by Balmain since Natasha Poly wore it in the Fall 2008 show, I don’t think it would even suit me! So I’m going to go for the faux fur jacket!
Are you hoping to pick up something from the Balmain X H&M collection? What’s your favourite item?