Over the past couple of years, Beauty Advent Calendars have become seriously popular. I’ve been browsing online and there are so many options this year. Even though It’s only just October and Christmas is a fair few weeks ago, many of the calendars are been launched very soon and tend to sell out quickly! I’ve picked out some of my favourite calendars which have caught my eye.
1. No7 25 Days of Beauty Wonders, £38.00 – The No7 Calendar includes an array of skincare, beauty and bath products. There’s even some eyelash curlers! It’s not bad for the price tag of £38 as it’s worth £148 and includes six full-size products. The Calendar is available from the 28th October, but you can sign up to a waiting list!
3. L’Occataine Advent Calendar, £39.00 – The L’Occataine Calendar includes 24 mini products and is available from the 21st October.
4. Make-Up Revolution Advent Calendar at Superdrug, £45.00 – I was really excited about the Make-Up Revolution Advent Calendar but the price tag is slightly offputting for a budget brand. The Calendar does include exclusive full-size products and if you are a Make-Up Revolution superfan, there is an ultra Beauty Chest for £85 here.
5. Benefit Party Poppers, £34.50 – Benefit has released a calendar filled with 12 miniatures of all your favourite products from They’re Real to Whatt’s Up! The set is worth around £80 and is available on the 15th October here exclusively at Debenhams.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Book of Makeup Magic, £150.00 – This advent calendar is just beautiful and includes 12 beauty treats. This calendar is available from Selfridge’s and Brown Thomas, although I’m not sure when it’s being released, but you can join a waiting list here.
7. The Body Shop Beauty Advent Calendar, £60.00 – The Body Shop’s Calendar includes 24 beauty surprises worth nearly £100 and is available online right now!
8. Tanya Burr Deck the Hauls 12 Days of Christmas at Superdrug, £15.00 – I was pretty excited to see this in the Superdrug Christmas Catalogue and at such a budget friendly price. This calendar includes lip glosses, eyelashes, nail polish and more! I need to get my hands on this one!
Which Calendars caught your eye? Do you fancy a Beauty Calendar or will you stick with chocolates?!