Smelling nice is pretty important, right? I thought I’d compile a little list of my five current favourite fragrances. I’m a big fan of a fruity and floral scents and I’m not going to lie, I do get drawn in by pretty bottles.
1. Escada, Pacific Paradise – This is quite an old perfume which isn’t widely available as it used to be as I believe it’s been discontinued. It’s a brilliant scent for summer and I’m loving it at the moment so I decided to include it in this list anyway. It’s a very sweet and fruity scent and last’s brilliantly on the skin.
2. Nicki Minaj, Pink Friday – I bought this scent in a little gift set which came with a shower gel and a rollerball perfume, which is so handy to pop in my handbag. The bottle for this is pretty interesting but I like it! This is also quite a sweet scent with florals and fruity accents and a hint of vanilla.
3. Vera Wang, Lovestruck – I was sold the moment I saw Leighton Meester in that gorgeous Vera Wang gown advertising this perfume. The scent is a mix of pink guava and mandarin with lotus blossom and sheer musk. The bottle is very pretty with a floral top and it’s all supposed to represent love and passion.
4. DKNY, MYNY – I’m not sure I would’ve been interested in this perfume if I had seen it in a shop but I actually won this in a competition with Heathrow Airport. The more I used it, the more I loved it and I use this pretty much daily at the moment. This scent is a lot muskier than what I would normally go for but there is hints of fruitiness. The bottle is in the shape of a heart which is cute too!
5. Marc Jacobs, Lola – Last but certainly not least, Lola is my all-time favourite scent, this is my third or fourth bottle. I am a huge fan of the Marc Jacobs scents, they all smell incredible and I hope to pick up the Violet fragrance in Duty-Free next month as it’s only exclusive to them at the moment. Lola has the perfect mix of florals and fruity notes with grapefruit and fuschia peony rose and geranium. This is definitely the one fragrance I would choose to use for the rest of my life!
What’s your favourite fragrance at the moment?