Beauty: Top Five Products Under £5

July 22, 2015
Everyone loves a good bargain so I thought I would do a post on my favourite beauty products which all cost under £5 each! These five products are all staple products in my current make-up bag and they are all brilliant quality for the price.

Collection’s Little Mix All About the Eyes Palette // Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer // Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in Nude Perfection // Seventeen Brow’s That Kit // Collection Extreme 24hr Liner

Collection’s Little Mix Love, All About the Eyes Palette (£2.99) – This little palette is such a bargain and the colours are just gorgeous. I love golden shimmers and these shadows are really pigmented and long lasting. I really would recommend getting this and it’s hardly going to break the bank!

Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil in Nude Pefection (£4.99) – I’ve gone on about this for ages, It’s a brilliant dupe for Mac’s Velvet Teddy but I find this more moisturising and slightly pinker. This is my go-to product for my lips at the moment!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£2.99) – I think It’s no secret that this concealer is a massive blogger favourite and this concealer really does not disappoint. Perfect for under eyes and concealing redness, long lasting and creamy. I couldn’t live without this!

Seventeen Brow’s That Brow Kit (£5.99) – I cheated, I know I’m over by 99p but I actually bought this for £2.99 on offer! It’s still a total bargain and has everything you need to have perfect brows; wax, powder, pencil and even a highlight! This is the perfect shade for my brows but I’m not sure if they do any other colours which would be a bit annoying.

Collection 24hr Extreme Felt Liner (£2.99) – Another Collection favourite is their felt tip eyeliner, It’s long lasting and perfect for the cat eye flick. I’ve found that a lot of felt tip liners dry out quickly but this one doesn’t

Do you have any favourite beauty products under £5? Do you use any of these?

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

13 responses to “Beauty: Top Five Products Under £5”

1. Some great products! I've heard bloggers rave about that Collection concealer and i desperately need to get my hands on it! That Maybelline lip pencil is such a gorgeous colour!!

Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

2. That colour drama lip pencil is my all time favourite lip product! It's amazing for the price! I still need to check out the Little Mix range, I can never find any of their stuff in my local store!

3. Alice says:

I have been eyeing up the Maybelline lip pencils for a while and you have definitely persuaded me to try now! I love the collection concealer, its a life saver!

Alice x

alicepalace

4. Adele Miner says:

I love that collection concealer too! Must try a few of these too 🙂 x

5. Adele Miner says:

I love that collection concealer too! Must try a few of these too 🙂 x

6. Adele Miner says:

I love that collection concealer too! Must try a few of these too 🙂 x

7. I really love the look of the Collection / Little Mix palette, such pretty shades! The Maybelline lip pencils look gorgeous too, keep meaning to pick some of those up to try. My favourite product under a fiver is probably Collection's loose powder, or Barry M nail polishes 🙂

Jess xo

8. I love this brow kit and that concealer! Absolute beauty bargains

Tara x

9. The brow kit looks really good! Will keep my eye out for that when i'm shopping next #ukbloggers

10. Soosie Wales says:

I don't wear makeup as often as I used to. When I was younger I never had money for 'posh' make-up and to be honest the budget products are every bit as good as some of the more expensive products.
    One of my favourites under £5 is Boots Vitamin E eye cream.
    (#UK Bloggers – Su Tyler)

11. This is such a fabulous post, I love how you're being savvy with your money too, it's all about being frugal again!

Love,Amie<3
    thecurvaceousvegan.com

12. Ali and Her says:

I love a bargain! I have the collection concealer! Love it!
    Amina xx | http://www.AliandHer.blogspot.co.uk