Fashion: ASOS Premium Dream Dresses

July 23, 2015
It’s no secret that I love dressing up in a sparkly girly dress and feeling like a princess. With many special occasions such as the races, my 21st and Graduation all happening in the next month I have been searching for a new frock. I’ve come across the ASOS Premium line and fallen in love, there are so many gorgeous dresses from sequined to floor-length ball gowns but all designed fit for a princess.

I have taken a shine to the dresses below, especially the one on the left which I think I’m going to purchase for my Graduation. It’s priced at £75 which is a good price for a premium dress. I also am loving the middle and right embellished dresses and think they will be perfect for partying on my 21st. ASOS has some great offers on at the moment such as next day delivery for a year for £10 and free returns (you can see all the current offers here).

9 responses to “Fashion: ASOS Premium Dream Dresses”

1. Adele Miner says:

Obsessed with the second one, you should definitely get it! X

2. Adele Miner says:

Obsessed with the second one, you should definitely get it! X

3. Allie Cleve says:

I loooove the dress in the middle! I have the unlimited next day delivery and it's sooo dangerous haha very useful though when you're buying something like a graduation dress and need to get a new one in a different size or something. I actually wore an asos dress for my graduation last week and people I didn't know came up to me afterwards and complimented me on my dress, which was pretty cool!

4. Omgosh, that petal dress is just exquisite!

Tara x

5. Jayne says:

I absolutely loved the jewelled bodycon dress but they're all stunning!x

Electra Violet ||

6. Panty Buns says:

All five of those Asos premium dresses are pretty. My favourite is the Asos Premium Petal Lace Dress (the first one). The short sleeves, shape of the dress, floral print and floral lace are all beautiful.

7. AlyssiaRose says:

The dress on the left is amazing!!! If I had any money I would go and buy it now haha

8. Joski Byrne says: