Fashion: Dolphin Love

July 25, 2014
I’m back with an outfit post, I feel like it’s been forever since i put my last one up. In reality it was 4 days ago. I’m planning to shoot some exciting outfits today and tomorrow and have enlisted my Mum’s help.

I love today’s outfit, the dolphin print is defiantly something that I love. I also have my eye on a dolphin print co-ord from BANK. This dress however is from OASAP, It’s really cute but VERY short. I paired it with my new shoes from Primark – These bad boys were only £6 and haven’t left my feet ever since. I do apologize in advance for my squinting face! Sunglasses were really needed, especially in this weather!

Dress* – OASAP

Shoes – Primark

Clutch* – Biba by House Of Fraser

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

12 responses to “Fashion: Dolphin Love”

1. Helen* says:

Lovely post, thanks for sharing. You look so gorgeous here and I love the print of that dress, so cute! 🙂

I have a new outfit post, would love to know your thoughts:

xoxoxoxox

2. Ok this print is too cute. Love it!

3. M says:

Cute dress! I love the sundial behind you or is it a bird bath? 😉

besos,
    M

4. That's the cutest dress ever! I love it. x

Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

5. Cattt says:

Cute dress! I have the bank co-ord and it's gorgeous! It's great for the price too!
    I may have to look at OASAP now, I love this dolphin print and I've got a thing for animals in my wardrobe!

CAT xo
    What Cat Says

6. Jodi H says:

What a cute dress. It would be perfect for the beach or boardwalk

7. Coco Cami says:

Lovely dress, you look beautiful 🙂 I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

Camille xo.

8. Wahhh, this dress is the cutest! 🙂

Tara x

9. Helen G says:

such a cute outfit!

from helen at thelovevcatsinc.com

ps. my cute Dahlia coat giveaway worth £80 ends soon! click here!

10. What a sweet dress and unique print! x