Topshop Nightwear Wishlist 2013

August 29, 2013

Some of you may know, I love anything Disney and at the moment i am loving the Nightwear section in Topshop. Full of Disney, cute animals and unicorns. This could not get any better! So is the onesie with Unicorn printed on it is just genius but i am loving the Finding Nemo Pj’s! I noticed in store they also had some very cute boxers with Mickey Mouse, Paddington Bear and Toy Story prints – 3 for £10. I think the child in me will be buying some of these items to lounge about in!

Unicorn Onesie //  Mr and Mrs Potato Head Pj’s // Panda Onesie // Finding Nemo Pj’s // Little Mermaid Nightshirt
Toy Story Girl Boxers // Paddington Bear Girl Boxers // Mickey Mouse Girl Boxers

What do you like from my wishlist? I’ve got an outfit of the day coming for you tomorrow!

17 responses to “Topshop Nightwear Wishlist 2013”

1. Justine J says:

The Panda Onesie is so pretty! Adorable! xx

Justine

2. These are so cool! I really want the Little Mermaid nightshirt!

3. Chloe says:

The these are all so gorgeous! Oh lord, I love the Little mermaid nightshirt and the onesie 🙂 xx

Thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk

4. Katie says:

omg I want the Toy story clothing! damn topshop and its prices!

5. Awww, the Ariel nightie! <3

Tara xo

6. Rena Blank says:

The panda onesie is so cute! xx Rena Kiss and Make Up

7. The panda onsie is amazing lol!

A FASHION FIX

8. Emerald Dove says:

That Little Mermaid nightshirt is adorable! Definitely going to purchase that!! 🙂

9. libbyjade26 says:

I love Finding Nemo, need to get those pjs!!:)

10. I'd never take that panda onsie off! xx

Rachael | beautypea.com

11. Karla says:

Love your wishlist! It's all so cute!! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party TOMORROW (every Friday). Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. 🙂

Karla @ http://www.MySerendipitousLife.com

12. KatiesWorld says:

I also forget that Topshop do a nice range of PJs, I need a couple of new pairs for uni, really love the long shorts and the panda one 🙂 might pop in and have a look what they have 🙂

Katie xx | Katies World