Nails: Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear

August 28, 2013
I’m STILL raving on about Barry M’s Gelly Hi-shine polishes. I got a couple more colours after i fell in love with Greenberry. This one is called Prickly Pear which is a lovely light lilac with an blue-ish undertone. It’s a pretty pastel colour which is perfect for summer. These sort of colours though are my favourites even to wear all year round. Lilac goes with everything and always look pretty! The polish needs two or three coats as it’s very light at first. As the polishes are Gelly Hi-Shine they have a glossy finish which is my favourite thing about these. The finish looks expensive and professional. I can imagine i will be buying even more shades from the collection! They’re too good!

Ring C/O Papa East* – Grab 10% off with the code ‘papa10’

If you want to read about my other review for Greenberry click here!

19 responses to “Nails: Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear”

1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt says:

I'm still raving about them too, because they are WONDERFUL :O). This is my favourite shade by far! Xx

2. Zahra Deera says:

This is such a pretty colour!! I've seen this on people's blogs a few times and I think I'll have to get it! I have the dark blue one (can't remember the name! Watermelon?) and I love it! It's just a shame that i stains my nails! 😉

3. ohhval says:

I really want to try barry m! It's a shame they don't sell these in America. They look so fab! xx

4. anna s says:

aah i have this! barry m is the best for nails – amazing price, quality and theyre so gorgeous! i also love the gelly nail varnish in lychee x
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

5. Gorgeous, love this colour and the shine is delicious!

Tara xo

6. Justine J says:

Great shade! I love it and I love such shiny nail polishes xx

Justine

7. Emily says:

your nails are lovely, and i truely love this shade!!

Emily @ lipsticklives.blogspot.com

8. Beth says:

I love this shade! The gelly nail paints are so good 🙂 xx

9. KElizabeth says:

Gorgeous shade! I'm loving it!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

10. Mia M says:

I really want to try this! What a pretty shade.

11. casper+pearl says:

in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand

12. I am seriously in love with this shade, I think I need to go on a massive nail varnish shopping spree now!

13. Sadie says:

I recently bought my first 2 gelly nail polishes and I love them! This colour is lovely 🙂 xx

14. Wow, what a beautiful color! Love it!
    kisses,
    Julija.

15. hannah Louisa says:

I've wanted prickly pear for soo long now! The shade is just gorgeous 🙂 xx

16. OPI Addict says:

This shade is beautiful! Love it 🙂

AddictedtoOPI

17. Laura Ward says:

Love that colour! I've been a huge fan of Barry M nail varnishes for a while now, have yet to give the Gelly version a go though x x x

18. AJ says:

haha I always love coming across a nails-sort of person. I'm obsessed with manis myself, will deff be looking for a similar color!! xx AtYourHeels

19. KatiesWorld says:

I love these polishes, I keep going back and buying more colours 😛

Katie xx | Katies World