QVC SS14 Press Day

December 11, 2013
I was pretty excited about going to the QVC SS14 Press Day just because everyone raves on about it and they always carry some pretty great brands. The Press Day was held in a fabulous house in Fitzrovia Square, which i gotta say I’d never been to this area before and it was such a lovely area. They had all sorts of products on display from their favourite brands such as Nails Inc, Lulu Guiness (who i loveee), Lisa Snowdon’s Range, Lola Rose and Laura Geller. I was so happy to find out that American Make-Up brand Tarte will be available from March 2014 on QVC.

So who is liking what they are seeing? I can’t wait to get my hands on some Tarte products and i will be reviewing some soon!

13 responses to “QVC SS14 Press Day”

1. jennie says:

Ooh the Tarte lipsticks look so lovely!

Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

2. I love Nails Inc and Percy & Reed! So many awesome brands. <3

Tara xo

3. Aimee says:

I really love the packaging on the Tarte lippys! xx

4. alison*elle says:

Ooh, those Tarte lippies are totally calling my name! Thanks for sharing these pictures 🙂

xo, alison*elle

5. I also attended this press day and I think I'm mostly excited by Tarte coming to the UK next year!

Mademoiselle-Lala.com

6. Josie says:

Tarte in the UK makes me so happy! Looks like you had an amazing time x

7. Jodie Marie says:

The Tarte lipsticks look amazing – can't wait til we can buy them!

Jodie Marie

8. Gemma T says:

OMG Tarte's arrival to the UK is SO exciting!!!!!!! xx

Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

9. ahh the bags are so cute!!

10. Anita says:

lovely blog, it looks like you had a great time!