Happy Halloween!

October 31, 2013
Happy Halloween everyone!

I thought I’d show you a little ensemble i put together for Halloween! I bought this dress from Boohoo especially for the occasion and my face paint is from Tesco but it’s not that great but hey what do you expect for £1?! I’m not actually dressing up tonight as I’m going to see Arctic Monkeys at The LG Arena, I’m super excited as I’ve always wanted to see them live but hopefully I’ll be dressing up and going out tommorow night! I’ll probably be really boring and recreate this look again although I’d love to dress up as the Black Swan! Oh and my heels were kindly gifted by Barratts and I’ll be doing another post on them soon as i am just soo in love with them!

Dress – Boohoo
Face Paint – Tesco
Heels* – Barratts

What’s everyone else doing for Halloween? What’s everyone dressing up as?

13 responses to “Happy Halloween!”

1. Sylvie says:

great look.. hope you enjoy seeing arctic monkeys! x

stylesylvie.blogspot.co.uk

2. You look so, so good! I'm not dressing up either because I'm going to see the Arctic Monkeys as well! So, so excited. Have fun!

Love Daniela (New Fan)

3. Waaaah, this is terrfiying haha! <3

Tara xo

4. Aynur A says:

You look amazing, awesome halloween outfit
    ♥ Filthy Fashion ♥

5. Aria M says:

wow that's actually pretty good! 🙂 xx

6. Jodie Marie says:

That's so cool! Have fun tonight – lucky girl!! x

Jodie Marie
    à la Jode

7. Megan Ellaby says:

This is amazing, I LAV that dress and fantastic face paint!

8. Natalie says:

Awesome that you get to see the Arctic Monkeys! Love them! Hope you have a good halloween if you do get to dress up (again) and dress up. I'm not doing anything this year, but I went as a spider last year haha so original x

just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

9. This is so cool, I love the outfit so much! You look fab, but still fit in with the halloween theme! Brilliant. I am so jealous you get to see arctic monkeys, been listening to mardy bum for the past 4 days just on repeat! Have fun!

Kassie – http://www.styledevoured.com

10. Hello Rachel!
    Thanks for you pretty comment in my blog!
    You look very terrible jaja
    I will not celebrate Halloween because Im very emotional 🙂
    Follow you on GFC and bloglovin
    and wait for your follow
    Gettings

11. Pip says:

Great job on the makeup! Love it!