Navy Shift.

September 20, 2013
I’m back from my travels! I had a lovely few days away at Fashion Week, Disneyland and Paris and now I’m back to reality. I moved into my new flat last weekend so I’m just getting all settled and stocking up on junk food! I start University again on Monday in a whole new building, it feels kind of strange to be back. I thought i would show you this gorgeous dress from LOVE that i was sent and i paired it with my new Marc B Radleigh Bag which is my baby! I took it to London and Paris and it’s so practical yet so stylish and beautiful! Also trying out a new look with a hat which i rushed to get on Oxford St, It’s from Bershka and only Β£14.99 which i thought was a bargain and in one of the photo’s you can see my new Zara coat which i got for my birthday and it’s the comfiest thing ever!

Dress* C/O inLovewithfashion
Boots – New Look
Hat – Bershka
Bag* C/O Marc B via Topshop
Coat – Zara

I think I’ll be using this background a lot more in the future! What’re everyone’s thoughts?

22 responses to “Navy Shift.”

1. You look lovely, I love shift dresses!xx

sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

2. Lovely dress. The back looks gorgeous!

Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

x

3. Amy Liddell says:

So jealous you've been to Paris I am so so so desperate to go!!! You look amazing and I love that hat!

xx

4. Oooh loving this outfit, especially with the cowl back on that dress – stunning!

Eloise | simplynaturale xo

5. Oooh, love that hat! <3

Tara xo

6. Rebecca Roe says:

Love the dress, really quirky! x

7. Such a lovely dress and I love how you styled it πŸ™‚ x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

8. libbyjade26 says:

Such a nice dress and it goes so well with your hat :)xx
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

9. Tabet says:

Great pictures and a sweet outfit! πŸ™‚
    Love
    Tabea

10. great look dear!!thank you so much for your comment and follow you pretty!!
    xoxo=)

11. Sam says:

Welcome back dear, sounds like an amzing time! Love the simple chicness of your navy dress, greatly styled.

12. Great outfit and style, I'm feeling inspired from this post!! πŸ˜€

___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

13. Georgi says:

FAB shift! Your blog header is so pretty πŸ™‚

Georgi A
    georgiaadolpho.blogspot.com

14. Sandy Joe says:

This look is perfect to transition from summer to fall! And that hat is amazing.

x The Pretty Secrets

15. Anny Barros says:

Loved your boots and coat girl πŸ™‚

16. Adalias C says:

I love the styling of this outfit, love the hat boots! πŸ™‚ xx

17. Beth says:

The hat really suits you! I love the dress and the boots too πŸ™‚ xx

18. Uh! Love that dress! You look great! Xx

19. KylieR says:

I really love this look! I want a fedora hat so bad but just don't know if I can pull it off
    x