Fashion: Havaianas from Flip Flop Shop

June 5, 2015
With Summer on the way, it’s finally time to get the shorts and flip flops out. I am from a seaside resort and although I don’t spend all my time at the beach, a good pair of flip flops are necessary. The Flip Flop Shop kindly sent me a pair of Havaianas so I obviously took them on a test drive on the beach.

The pair that I went for was Brazil Unisex pair in Pink which retail on the Flip Flop Shop for £19.95. I love the pink, they are bright and make a statement, but they are still obviously really girly. I’ve never owned a pair of Havaianas before and tend to go for cheap Primark ones. The quality between the two is a key difference and I feel that the Havaianas are going to last a lot longer than a cheaper alternative.

Havaianas at Flip Flop Shop - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

Brazil  Logo Unisex* – Flip Flop Shop

Havaianas at Flip Flop Shop - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

Havaianas at Flip Flop Shop - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

I have been loving the Flip Flops and I’ll be using them throughout Summer and on my holiday in Spain next month.  They took a couple of outings to wear in but they are quite comfortable and with the lovely pink design, I’m going to be beach ready!

Do you own a pair of Havaianas?

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

8 responses to “Fashion: Havaianas from Flip Flop Shop”

1. Love the colour! I've had some in the past but strangely Ipanema ones fit me better! A new Havianas store just opened in Bristol and it's hella cool!

Tara x

2. Georgia C says:

I've only heard good things about Havianas & really want to try them, living near the sea, I seem to wear flip flops/sandals all year round!

Georgia x

3. Laura Haley says:

Never had havianas but they are on my list to try, especially now I've read your review. Good to know they are worth the extra money x

4. Falasha C says:

I love Havianas, they're so comfortable!

xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

5. Suzy says:

Ooooh I love them!
    Pink is my fav color and these look comfy!

Enjoy your Sunday! ♥

THE KAWAII PLANET

6. Winscribbles says:

nice color! you have a lovely blog. 🙂

xoxo

7. Saloca says:

Love Havianas, they're so comfortable and come in so many colours! I haven't had a pair of these for years! Might have to go and have a little look 😀

Sarah 🙂