My Week In Photos #45

September 7, 2013
It seems i keep forgetting to do my Instagram posts, at least when i finally do them there is a lot of content! The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy; It was my Birthday and I’ve had a few nights out, a couple of concerts, a day at the races and a shopping trip to Leeds! Next week I’m moving back to Birmingham, then going to London for Fashion Week and THEN going to Paris and Disneyland so It’s going to be busy and VERY exciting!

1. Started my Uni Summer Work (Still haven’t got further than the title page) 2. Cocktails! (2 for 1 Tuesdays are the best!) 3. It’s been a year since the New York! Please can someone take me back! 4. Races!
5. Mum and I soaking in the sun at The Races (Never been so hot in my life!) 6. Outfit at the Races (Full outfit post here) 7. The Saturdays! 8. Steak and Chips at Florios!
9. I won the Chi Chi Blogger Comp and won all of this! Thank You Chi Chi! 10. New additions to the family! Fishes named: Pluto, Aladdin and Nemo! 11. McFly! 12. Birthday Blogpost (See full post here)
13. Very cute Birthday card from Alex! 14. imPress Birthday Nails! 15. Insane Carvery (accidentally ordered the giant portion…) 16. Bike Ride!
17. Patisserie Valerie! (Become my favourite place) 18. New Victoria’s Secret Store in Leeds 19. and There’s a PINK store!! 20. Alex bought me this gorgeous Zara coat for my Birthday – The hood is so snuggly!
21. Fickle Tattoos (Full post here) 22. Lovely walk around the harbour! 23. Grandma bought me this Leopard Print Faux Fur Coar whilst in the Lake District! I love it! 24. Loving the Monsters inc. stuff in Primark! Might be tempted to get the Sulley onesie too!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! If you fancy following me on Instagram, check me out here!

15 responses to “My Week In Photos #45”

1. Belle Bolton says:

Lovely photos, I'm very jealous. And how delicious do those hot chocolates look!

Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

2. Lucy Cole says:

Love these pics, you've got a super fun life!! So jealous of you going to Paris Disneyland, I've been wanting to go there for ages!! Have fun 🙂 XX

Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

3. well nights out and concerts always make for a perfect week. belated happy birthday! hope u had a blast!

xo, Carla
    Little Miss Violet

4. Huda says:

Happy belated birthday! Glad you had such a great time 🙂

5. Ooo exciting and busy times for you lovely – I hope you had a fabulous birthday and good luck with the move and have an amazing time at LFW!

Elizabeth x

6. Miss Haribo says:

Cool photos. Love your blog and i follow you!

missharibo.blogspot.com

7. miss b says:

I like the pastries in Patisserie Valerie and how kind of your Grandma to treat you to the lovely coat! Thank you for your lovely comment.

8. Indulgera says:

Your traveling sounds dreamy, have fun!

x
    Liz
    Indulgera Blog

9. Sophie Lorraine says:

That hot chocolate (I'm presuming it is) from Patisserie Valerie looks so yummy! Congratulations on winning the ChiChi competition too!

Sophie.x

10. Pixi Rella says:

you looked amazing in the maxi dress!

xx