Fish and Chips in Whitby

July 31, 2013
Just along the coastline is the beautiful seaside town of Whitby. Potentially one of my favourite places on the Yorkshire coast. It’s such a beautiful little town which lot’s of cobbled streets to explore with independent stores.
On Monday, we took a trip up to Whitby on the bus for a little day out. We had lunch in a pub overlooking the harbour and I had to order Fish and Chips as they are the best in the country.
It was a lovely day out and things were going well until it started to pour down with rain. It’s all fun and games until you have to run for a bus, in the rain, in your sandals. I suppose, it’s not a trip to the seaside in the UK without rain, right?

Not a fab OOTD buuuuut;
Jacket – Levis
Dress C/O Oasap
Bag – Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses – Free in Cosmo
Sandals (unseen) – Primark

11 responses to “Fish and Chips in Whitby”

1. Rachel says:

i went over to england a few weeks ago for a holiday in york, we travelled round all the coastal towns including whitby, it has to be the nicest and cutest village in the entire world. looks like you had fun! x

2. Kela Taconea says:

😀 Great pics and wonderful places! I follow you right now in Google Friend; take a look to my blog and said me what do you think about it and follow back? 🙂 KelaTaconea

Kisses from Spain, Kela

3. Justine J says:

Great photos! Looks like you had am amazing time xx

4. casper+pearl says:

in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

5. Wow, it looks beautiful! I deifnitely need to explore more of the UK.

Tara xo

6. ellinelle says:

..amazing pictures , wooow , those fish and chips looks delicious ..

7. Sadie says:

Looks and sounds like you had a lovely time! I haven't been to Whitby in years, definitely want to go back sometime soon, I forgot how nice it is there 🙂 xx

8. Laura Hyatt says:

I've never been to Whitby but it looks so lovely from your photos. I just think anything by the sea is special. Great post chick, and I'm a big fan of your blog as a whole too!
    Heroine In Heels