My Student loan comes through soon, so I’m planning to treat myself to a little something. As i said before I’ve been window shopping for a long time now! I’m going to Bicester Village on Tuesday which i am so excited about, Bring on the designer bargains. If anyone’s been before, let me know what you think and what you bought! Everyone loves a good bargain but here’s a few of the things I’m hoping to splash out on soon!
1. Kate Spade ‘cobble hill’ Purse £86 – Really hoping to check out Kate Spade at Bicester Village – Hope there’s cheap purses for me!
2. Topshop eyelash Sunglasses £18 – Cat Eye’s are basically on every wishlist i do.. Still haven’t invested but how cute are these with little eye lashes!
3. Homies black beanie from Ebay £5.99 – I basically want to look as cool as Jourdan Dunn.
4. Black Spandex wrap top from Motel Rocks £22 – I love this but I’m unsure about it still. I think i’ll end up buying it! (Remember to use the code ‘Rachhh_xo’ for 20% off Motel)
5. Missguided denim pinafore £24.99 – I want to jump on the Dungarees bandwagon but this pinafore is soo cute! (Sale is on too!)
6. Nars Sheerglow Foundation £30.35 – It’s also time to ditch my Wake me up foundation and Invest! Any other suggestions?
7. Anabela Boots from Miss Selfridges £65 – So gorgeous! I love the cut-out details!
8. J Brand low-rise skinny Jeans £185 – Could these actually be the perfect pair of jeans? I’ve been buying a lot of Jeans recently but i want to invest in a really GREAT pair!
Don’t forget to check out my current Giveaway here! Oasap is offering one lucky winner to win an item from their website. Enter here now!
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.