My Student loan comes through soon, so I’m planning to treat myself to a little something. As I said before I’ve been window shopping for a long time now! I’m going to Bicester Village on Tuesday which I am so excited about, Bring on the designer bargains. If anyone’s been before, let me know what you think and what you bought! Everyone loves a good bargain but here are a few of the things I’m hoping to splash out on soon!
|1. Kate Spade ‘cobble hill’ Purse £86 – Really hoping to check out Kate Spade at Bicester Village – Hope there are cheap purses for me!
2. Topshop eyelash Sunglasses £18 – Cat Eye’s are basically on every wishlist I do… Still haven’t invested but how cute are these with little eyelashes!
3. Homies black beanie from eBay £5.99 – I basically want to look as cool as Jourdan Dunn.
4. Black Spandex wrap top from Motel Rocks £22 – I love this but I’m unsure about it still. I think I’ll end up buying it! (Remember to use the code ‘Rachhh_xo’ for 20% off Motel)
5. Missguided denim pinafore £24.99 – I want to jump on the Dungarees bandwagon but this pinafore is soo cute! (Sale is on too!)
6. Nars Sheer glow Foundation £30.35 – It’s also time to ditch my Wake me up foundation and Invest! Any other suggestions?
7. Anabela Boots from Miss Selfridges £65 – So gorgeous! I love the cut-out details!
8. J Brand low-rise skinny Jeans £185 – Could these actually be the perfect pair of jeans? I’ve been buying a lot of Jeans recently but i want to invest in a really GREAT pair!