The Best of Blair Waldorf

December 17, 2012
I watched Gossip Girl right from the beginning, I think i was about 12 or 13 and it’s remained my favourite TV show ever since and now it’s ending! Blair Waldorf is the glue the holds the whole show together and she’s a total style icon, I’ve been known to be sporting tights and a headband and earlier in the year i went to New York and sat on the Met Steps – I felt like the Queen Bee for a moment! Everything she wears is amazing and i honestly believe she’s the best character ever created! Here’s a few of my favourite looks from over the years including those fab outfits worn in the Paris episodes – the red Oscar De La Renta is my ultimate favourite!

Who’s going to be watching the last ever episode of Gossip Girl?!

8 responses to “The Best of Blair Waldorf”

1. Rebecca says:

I can't wait for the last episode. B has been my favourite ever since the books were first published (that makes me feel old) and I can't believe this is going to be the last episode.

2. Heidi-likes says:

I love gossip girl and Blair is amazing! I want her life, haha, and wardrobe 🙂 x

3. Life Lover says:

I absolutely love her look. So perfect.

Check out my blog too.
    xo
    Natasha

4. Lauren says:

Blair is my favourite! Sooo gutted that the show is almost over! 🙁 xo

iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

5. Zoe says:

Great collection of photos, really sums up her classic style, I love her too, can't wait to see the last episode!

Zoe xx

Beautylifebalance.blogspot.com

6. Amy McCann says:

I will definitely be watching!
    I think I'm going to get it up tonight online, I can't wait until it airs in the UK tomorrow!

nailthelook.blogspot.co.uk

7. Amy says:

love this collage! Blair is deffinatly style icon! I always liked her better then Serena. But I love Georgina Sparks! Haven't seen th e most recent episodes I might add, because I couldn't find them online…. but i'm gonna try to watch this last epic episode!

8. Great collection,i love it!