Fashion: My Mulberry Purchase!

April 27, 2015
Last week I had a little trip to Bicester Village (an amazing outlet village) with my friend Becca. We had both just handed in our final major project at Uni so we were in the mood to celebrate. I had originally intended to possibly buy a handbag from Kate Spade or Marc Jacobs but then I went into Mulberry!

I spotted three purses, all the same style but different colours – Black, Red and Pink. I ended up being torn between the Black and Pink one as they were different leathers. The pink one was a lovely colour and the leather was slightly more durable but Black is just classic. As you can see, I went for the black.

I really love the style and think the bow is super cute. I actually featured this purse back in 2013 on a wishlist here! There is many pockets inside for cards and a zipped section as well as a zip on the back. There was a £100 off this so I thought it was really good even if it’s a couple of season’s old! I’ve took lot’s of photo’s to show how it came wrapped and how it looks.

Bow Continental Wallet – £195

The staff at the Mulberry store were also amazing and really helped me. I also think the purse is available at the Cheshire Oaks outlet if anyone’s interested. I also picked up a couple of other items, but they’ll pop up in some upcoming posts. I still can’t believe I bought a Mulberry purse! It’s safe to say I am a shopaholic.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

14 responses to “Fashion: My Mulberry Purchase!”

1. It's such a beautiful purse! I definitely want the purse to match my Bayswater, this love is getting expensive! 😉

Tara x

2. charlienin says:

So pretty! I have a similar purse but without the bow. I've also kept the carrier bags from two of my Mulberry purchases (the full price ones, the others were sample sale….accidents) as they're gorgeous too. And a good size for moving house!
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com

3. Melissa L says:

Gorgeous! I've had my eye on their Kensington bag all season… so pretty.

Melissa | M is for Melissa

4. Sophie Blumenthal says:

That purse is SO up my street, I love it!

Sophie x

5. Tas D says:

Oooh its very very pretty 🙂 I have a bayswater thats pretty old now but I still love it!

6. Ooooh it's so beautiful! You must be so happy, such a great way to celebrate handing in your final major project 🙂 x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

7. Louise Smith says:

Ooh, that's absolutely beautiful. I have the urge to go out and buy myself a new wallet now lol

Louise x

With love from Lou

8. What a nice treat! The Mulberry purse is just so elegant – jealous!

9. Lucky you – it should last you a long time and always be stylish

10. What a gorgeous purse. I have a few Mulberry bags and I'm so pleased I brought them, they've lasted so well x

11. I love that purse!. Its beautiful and timeless so will go with anything! xx

12. Gareth From StyleHoney.com says:

What a gorgeous bag. Even the packaging is lovely!! x

13. It is lovely and I think it is great to treat yourself to something really special every once in a while.

#UKBloggers