Finally 18!

September 7, 2012
Finally 18! YES! I am truely the baby, I’ve always been the youngest in my year and classes and i’m ‘the last one’ to turn 18! These are a few photo’s from Thursday Night where i went out with my family and friends for a meal and some drinks after. We went to an Italian Restaurant and i got a Birthday Cake and some balloons, and we then went out to the pub and waited til midnight so i could get my first legal drink. Friday (31st) was my actual Birthday and i had a little Birthday with all my friends and then hit the town!

Dress – Love
Sandals – New Look
Jacket – Topshop
Bag – Primark

Sorry this post is a little late but i’ve been trying to get the New York posts out of the way and all together! Hope everyone has had a good week and don’t forget to Like my facebook page on the left sidebar. Oh, and quite big news that i’m moving to Birmingham tommorow (for uni). I am so scared but i am slightly excited too! I’m not used to be away from home and i’nm gunna miss my mum so much,so it’ll be interesting to see how that turns out! ahaha! xoxo

8 responses to “Finally 18!”

1. Hola Bambi says:

You look gorgeous , I'm sooo jealous of your hair , hope you had a lovely birthday xx

2. Lovely outfit, happy belated birthday! 🙂 xx

janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

3. Sandra says:

Woohoo, late happy b-day!
    I'm also the one who has her birthday last. I was born in January, but all of my friends/school mates were born in the previous year. 😀

Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

4. Vanz says:

The dress you're wearing looks awesome. Hope you had a lovely birthday. 😀

Vanese
    x

5. Sadie says:

Happy Birthday!! I have this dress too, you look gorgeous in it! Good luck with the move and uni, hope it all goes well 🙂 xx

6. Sophierosehearts says:

Turning 18 is so fun, hope you had a great day, happy birthday :0

Sophierosehearts x

7. Lizzie~ says:

Good luck for uni – my brother went there, hope you had a great birthday. P.s. I love your hair!