This is how i did my make-up to the races last week, well i did it sparkly. I practiced on one eye with blue eyeliner.. it was a good job i didn’t do it blue because Ruby had hers blue. I used alot of make-up and all my ‘posh’ make-up.
– SBC, Collagen gel moisturizer.
– YSL, Flash radience skin care brush
– YSL, Perfect touch radiant brush foundation
– Gosh, Velvet touch foundation primer
– Bobbi Brown, blush in pale pink
– Sleek make-up, Kajal Eyeliner
– NYR, black eyeliner (the one that was free in Elle ages ago)
– Barry M, Liquid eyeliner in Blue
– Rouge Dior, no.475
– Estee Lauder, Pure pops lip gloss (tastes nice! + It’s sparkly!)
– Urban Decay, eyeshadow potion primer
– Urban Decay, Half baked eyeshadow
– Barry M, fixing gel + glitter (part of a gift set i got for xmas)
– Mary-Kate & Ashley, sequin dust sparkling powder