With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, there is not long left to pick up some last-minute Valentines Day Gifts. Whether you are buying for your other half, galentines day or just treating yourself; hopefully this post gives you some great ideas. Stefan and I had planned a low-key Valentine’s Day, no presents (as we are saving for travels) and probably a dine-in for two from M&S but we’ve now booked a day out in Leeds and a fancy place for a Roast on Sunday. I also wouldn’t be mad with a few items from this guide!
- AND/OR Kiki Star Embroidered Bra
- Instax Rose Gold Camera
- Charbonnel et Walker Salted Caramel Truffles
- Mermaid Pink Gin
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Palette
- M&S Heart Jumper
- Burlington Heart Socks
- Magnitone XOXO Facial Cleansing Brush
- The Just Slate Company Heart Dipping Bowls
- You’re My World Mug
- Calvin Klein Card Holder
- Burlington Valentines Socks
- Roberts Revival Vintage Radio
- Hugo Boss Stainless Steel Grey Watch
- Tiffany & Co – Tiffany & Love Eau De Toilette
- Charbonnel et Walker Sipsmith Gin Truffles
- Takeaway Dice
- Nike Air Force 1 07 Trainers from Mainline Menswear
- 100 Movies Scratch off Bucket List
Fingers crossed there is something for everyone in this Valentine’s Gift Guide. For her, my personal favourite is the Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Eyeshadow Palette. It would also be a lovely gift to treat yourself too! The Mermaid Pink Gin is also a great gift for gin lovers like myself, I love that they have brought out a pink limited edition. I’ve actually tried it already and it’s incredible.
If the man in your life is also a gin lover, the Charbonnel et Walker truffles would make an excellent gift as they have a Sipsmith Gin edition. These truffles are utterly delicious but I love that they’ve put a botanical spin on things. As I said, we’re not actually doing gifts this year but if I was, I’d probably pick out some new trainers for Stefan. He always loves having new trainers and I’m a big fan of the Nike Air Force trainers which I found on Mainline Menswear.
Have you got any plans this Valentines Day?