The Must Have M&S Jumper – Now in the Sale!

March 23, 2017

I’m finally blogging about the must have M&S  jumper which sent shockwaves across the fashion world a couple of months ago. It’s now actually in the sale for only £17. So if you have been trying to get your hands on it, now is the time. It’s a great bargain! Available in Grey and Pink, this jumper with insane bell sleeves was such a must have this season (according to Vogue). I have been constantly wearing this item since I bought it.

I’ve paired the jumper with a pair of boyfriend jeans from New Look and a pair of trainers. I’ve also previously paired it with skinny jeans and thigh high boots. One thing is for sure, I’m not lacking in styling inspiration as it seems every blogger and their mother got their hands on it. I’ve just taken forever to post about it.. oops!

The Must Have M&S Jumper & MOM Jeans - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger The Must Have M&S Jumper & MOM Jeans - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger The Must Have M&S Jumper & MOM Jeans - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger The Must Have M&S Jumper & MOM Jeans - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger The Must Have M&S Jumper & MOM Jeans - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

Jumper – Marks & Spencer (I believe it’s still available in-store)

MOM Jeans – New Look

Stan Smith Trainers – Addidas at Schuh

Bag – Zara

SHOP THIS LOOK

Have you come across this M&S jumper before? What do you think of Bell Sleeves? I’ve been loving the trend this season but they aren’t very practical. Prepare yourself for them to get in the way 24/7! Don’t forget I’ve also got a giveaway running where you could win a bottle of Viktor & Rolf’s Flowebomb Perfume here!

16 responses to “The Must Have M&S Jumper – Now in the Sale!”

1. Azu says:

Beautiful outfit and photos. I love that jumper! Those sleeves are gorgeous.

xo Azu

2. Sophie says:

Love this jumper and love how you’ve styled it Rach! x
    Sophie Cliff

3. Emma says:

You look lovely but the bell sleeves wouldn’t work for me around the kids!

4. Oh you managed to nab it!!! I spotted it in the sale in my local branch but in Large and XL only…I tried it on regardless as I wanted it so bad, but I looked uber silly :/

Loving the styling – simple but simply stylish!

Thanks for sharing!

Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN x

5. Lauren says:

I love this entire look Rach. You really suit those jeans.

6. Nat says:

Love this outfit and look. I never thought to shop there as always associated with old people but y I’ve been proven wring

7. Sarah says:

Gorgeous jumper! I love the sleeves so much! You look amazing x

8. Jenny says:

Those sleeves are so cute. I can’t believe it’s in the sale, I need to get myself one!

9. Elanor says:

I don’t often shop in M&S, but I’m pretty sure this is something my mum would love! 🙂

10. ERFmama says:

I think I just found my new favourite that I just have to buy now! 😮 It’s beautiful!

11. Helen says:

This is such a beautiful jumper, I love the bell sleeves it makes it a real statement piece. I’m ashamed to admit I’ve not seen this before but I’m going to have to try find it in my local M&S now I have!

12. Jessie says:

This jumper is amazing!! I love the bag too xx

Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

13. eMMA says:

This jumper looks so cosy – I love the sleeves, and it’s in the sale too? Bargain – love it!

14. I never used to be a fan of bell sleeves but I have got into it recently and I love this grey jumper version. That bag is so cute as well x

15. Tara says:

Awww, the sleeves are so much fun! Really like the sneaks too.

16. Lyndsey says:

I just love tops and jumpers with flute sleeves atm you look gorgeous!