New Look SS14 Press Day

December 21, 2013
I recently went to the New Look SS14 Press Day to see what they had in-store for us next season. They didn’t disappoint with their offerings. From California Dreaming to Seattle Grunge there was something for everyone. Their accessories were lovely especially their cute fruit clutches and so many gorgeous shoes and statement necklaces! I thought i would share a few snaps of what was on offer and a few of my favourite items!

I also got given a lookbook for next season which i keep flicking through, there really is some gorgeous items at fab prices coming into store soon! I actually cannot wait, although we do have Christmas to be done with first! 4 sleeps to go!

24 responses to “New Look SS14 Press Day”

1. This is getting me even more excited for SS14! I love how they’ve displayed the underwear!x

zoeyinwonderland.com

2. Lucy Cole says:

I love the look of those boots with the white sole! I'm excited!Xx

Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

3. Izzy Wells says:

Gorgeous Post and Blog hun x Great photography also, Your blog is so cute and i love your name, prettypetticoats x

4. Althea says:

Ugghh I just want them all now! πŸ˜€ x

5. Alex Vernon says:

I neeeeeeed those boots!

alex // Cats and Vodka

6. Esme Peirce says:

the lingerie is so cute, i love the big chunky black boots as well πŸ™‚

7. Hollie Ryan says:

Love everything here, can't wait for it all to be available to buy!

8. I was really impressed with their AW stuff this year, so can't wait to see what they have coming up for SS! x
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

9. h.xo says:

There are some really gorgeous necklaces in there! Getting excited!

xo

10. Anthea Lau says:

This is such a colour collection! pretty nice items on show there <3

Have a good weekend and check out my new blog! πŸ™‚
    ALxx
    RASSP blog

11. I really like the last necklace πŸ™‚

Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

12. Erin and Katherine says:

It must be so much fun to play with the stuff in that room, every fashion girls dream!!

13. Gail J says:

I always love New Loook ! They always provide us a great product! xx

14. Sinead tribe says:

i love the way they laid everything out plus some of the pieces are gorgeous!

15. Lyndsey Emma says:

Those buckled boots are just what I'm looking for!

16. danniannie says:

Would love to go to a new look press day! <3 wish shops were this open plan!
    x

17. Woow!! So many beautiful things! :-))

18. omg how exciting!:)i love those chunky boots!:)xx

19. Laura Hyatt says:

Sounds all very exciting! I love the wall of jewellery! I look forward to seeing it in the shops x
    Heroine In Heels

20. Emma Reay says:

That Lemon clutch is gorgeous! How do you get invited to events like that?
    Hope you have a great Christmas!

Love Emma xx

21. I'm really not usually a huge New Look Fan but seeing these images I think I may have to take a gander on their website!!
    I especially love those necklaces, really quite unique looking.

I'd love it if you could take a look at my blog and even follow! πŸ™‚

Chloe xx