here comes the sun.

May 25, 2012

Finally! It feels like summer! This is my outfit from yesterday, i went into college for a bit and then went to Nandos and the cinema to see The Dicatator. I wore my new skirt from New Look which i am in love with and i wore my hair in a fishtail plait thanks to Chelcie doing it!

Top – New Look
Skirt – New Look
Boots – Matalan

16 responses to “here comes the sun.”

1. Martina says:

your hair looks fantastic!

2. Sophie-Pearl says:

oo what college do you do and do you study fashion design? Thanks for the comment you left me about my nails xx
    how bouty a follow? http://www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

3. Gabriele says:

love the plain pink top! Your fishtail plait is beyond gorgeous. xoxo

4. That braid is amazing. I always struggle to do styles like that. So cute!

5. Heidi-likes says:

Thank you for your comment on my blog, your hair is amazing! Love that skirt too. I'm following you, hope you'll follow back 🙂

6. Megan Joy says:

Fishtail braids are so sweet.

7. Theodora C. says:

Amazing blog!
    I am your new follower!
    Wanna follow eachother so we could keep in touch more?
    Kisses

8. Danielle says:

I really need to teach myself how to do a fish tail plait, it looks gorgeous on you! That skirt is lovely 🙂 xx

9. Thekla says:

wish I knew how to do my hair like that!!amazing:)xx

10. cute outfit, i love your fishtail plait! anyway, thanks a bunch for commenting on my blog, im following yours now :DD

rebecca x