The other week i was asked if i wanted to be featured on Girl Meets Dress – A high-end designer rent service giving everyone the opportunity to wear Victoria Beckham’s latest designs! I’ve always wanted to try out a service like this as it’s just really nice to have an insanely gorgeous dress even if it’s for a couple of days but this service is perfect for special events. I’m already eyeing up a few designs to possible rent for my brothers wedding. Anyway’s back to the point.. I was asked to pick out my favourite cocktail dresses and why i liked them. So i thought i would share with you what I’m loving from Girl Meets Dress and why!
1. Alice + Olivia Mackynzie 3D Dress £59 – This Alice + Olivia dress is so cute and would look great to go out for dinner with the girls. The flowers add a whole new dimension which is completely unique!
2. Alice + Olivia Lace Bodice Dress £59 – Another gorgeous Alice + Olivia dress which I immediately recognised as I’d seen Kourtney Kardashian in it. Lovely take on the monochrome trend whilst been super girly with the lace.
3. Gorgeous Couture Black Bailey Dress £49 – This dress is so gorgeous, such an amazing style and a perfect yet sexy LBD from Gorgeous Couture. Perfect for date night in a posh restaurant or a special occasion.
4. Herve Leger V-Neck Bandage Dress £129 – Herve Leger is such an amazing designer with the classic bodycon designs. This one was seen on Beyonce herself and can be rented in a gorgeous berry colour in a super sexy style which would also be perfect for date night or a night out with the girls.
5. McQ Alexander McQueen Kaleidoscope Dress £49 – You cannot go wrong with Alexander McQueen and this kaleidoscope printed dress would be perfect for a night on the town. To make the look slightly edgy you could even pair some booties with it!
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.