A Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium

March 29, 2013

It’s been quite the exciting week. Alex and I went on a mini break to Bruges which included two nights on a P&O Ferry. I’ve done this before and in the winter months it’s 2 for 1 so it’s a really cheap trip. We sailed from Hull to Zeebrugge then got a bus to Bruges for the day, It was a lovely little trip although the sea was  really rough and you could really feel it.  It also turned out that we go upgraded on the first night and the second night we were in a cupboard-like room! The day in Bruges was lovely and included pancakes, amazing fries and long walks down cute little European cobbled streets! Here’s a few (or quite a lot) of photo’s from my trip!

A Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium with P&O Ferries - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerA Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium with P&O Ferries - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerA Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium with P&O Ferries - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerA Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium with P&O Ferries - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerA Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium with P&O Ferries - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerA Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium with P&O Ferries - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerA Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium with P&O Ferries - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerA Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium with P&O Ferries - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

Hope everyone has a lovely Easter Weekend and eats lot’s of chocolate!

17 responses to “A Day Trip to Bruges, Belgium”

1. sheworechic says:

I went to Bruges last year and loved it! Your photos are making me want to go again! Its such a great place, good choice! 🙂 x

sheworechic.co.uk

2. Great photos! Love how many bicycles there are 🙂

Much love,
    Jennifer x

artstylelove.com

3. i love all these photos, seriously makes me want to take a trip there x

studsandsparkless.blogspot.com

4. Robyn says:

Wowww the crepes!!! I love your coat! I recently went to Brussels and it was fab – thumbs up for Belgium haha!
    xx

5. Simona says:

Really beautiful pictures and enjoy your Easter weekend! 🙂
    xx

6. Eleanor says:

I didn't know that Zara had home stores! It looks amazing I need to find one!

• Rachel. says:

They are amazing! I want everything and can afford nothing! I'm not sure if there is many in the UK but i know there is one in Chelsea 🙂 xo

7. Gemma Talbot says:

Lovely post! Happy Easter to you too x

8. I love Zara Home!!! Was the one Bruges different from the UK one??? I love the stuff they do over here but it's too pricey 🙁 x

9. Wow, what a beautiful pictures You have. I love that mix of romantic things and that connected with life and I must say I love pancakes. You are so cute. Hope You have a beautiful Easter.
    Maybe You will found some time to see my blog too? I will follow You, Let's stay in touch sweetie.

10. Wow, what gorgeous picks! I want to visit Bruges, shame about the bumpy ride.

Tara
    The Style Rawr – UK Fashion and Style Blog
    xoxo

11. Laura says:

ah, looks like you had a wonderful time! the pictures are lovely:-) x

12. Emily Stoker says:

That's so adorable!
    I went to Bruges a while ago over Easter, it looks as though you had a great time

Emily x