All Aboard.

December 29, 2012
A couple of weeks ago, I went on the Yorkshire Moors railway with my family for a meal. I wasn’t really into going but i actually had quite a nice day. We got a three course meal on board and it’s really amusing getting served a meal on a train. I wore my new LOVE dress which i bought from the Clothes Show for £10 and some black boots from New Look which were an early Christmas present from my mum!

Dress – Love (You can buy in the sale here)
Coat – Primark
Handbag – Ebay
Boots – New Look

10 responses to “All Aboard.”

1. naomi cooper says:

love the boots! the food looks sooo yummy

2. Sophierosehearts says:

Fun, i love the boots! That cheesecake looks so yummy 🙂

Sophierosehearts x

3. Jodie says:

wow amazing boots! I dint think I would look forward to eating a meal on a train either- I can't even sip from a bottle of water on a train without getting it over myself
    x

4. Lauraxamy says:

Aw wow! I love your coat it's amazing I have a coat like that I must dig it out actually!

5. Sam says:

The Primark coat looks great! Perfect winter coat.

6. Lucya Davies says:

the coat suits you so much! (the colour is perfect!)

viastyle.blogspot.com

7. lolly says:

that meal looks lovely! i really love your coat aswell it looks like it would keep you really nice and warm 🙂

8. Ahhh, this coat looks so comfy!! Tres cute.

Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

9. Liyana Marie says:

that coat is so pretty ! love your whole outfit , you look amazing !

xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

10. your coat looks so cosy and that dessert looks so SCRUMPTIOUS!