Dining on the North York Moors Railway – All Aboard!

December 29, 2012
A couple of weeks ago, I went on the North York Moors railway with my family for a meal. I wasn’t really expecting a lot but I was blown away by the whole experience. It turned out to be an absolutely lovely day. We boarded the train at Grosmont and headed on a round trip. The railway actually stops off at Goathland which was featured in the first Harry Potter movie. We were on one of the special Dining experiences where we was served a three-course meal throughout the journey.
For this little outing, I wore my new LOVE dress which I bought at the Clothes Show in Birmingham for only £10. I think this dress will get a lot of use, especially around the festive period. Who doesn’t love a bit of sparkle? I also wore these brand new black boots from New Look which were an early Christmas present from my Mum.
Dress – Love
Coat – Primark
Handbag – eBay
Boots – New Look

You can find out more information about the North York Moors Railway and the special services here. I would definitely say it was worth the money as we had a lovely experience. The food was lovely too!

10 responses to “Dining on the North York Moors Railway – All Aboard!”

1. naomi cooper says:

love the boots! the food looks sooo yummy

2. Sophierosehearts says:

Fun, i love the boots! That cheesecake looks so yummy 🙂

Sophierosehearts x

3. Jodie says:

wow amazing boots! I dint think I would look forward to eating a meal on a train either- I can't even sip from a bottle of water on a train without getting it over myself
    x

4. Lauraxamy says:

Aw wow! I love your coat it's amazing I have a coat like that I must dig it out actually!

5. Sam says:

The Primark coat looks great! Perfect winter coat.

6. Lucya Davies says:

the coat suits you so much! (the colour is perfect!)

7. lolly says:

that meal looks lovely! i really love your coat aswell it looks like it would keep you really nice and warm 🙂

8. Ahhh, this coat looks so comfy!! Tres cute.

Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

9. Liyana Marie says:

that coat is so pretty ! love your whole outfit , you look amazing !

xx Liyana

10. your coat looks so cosy and that dessert looks so SCRUMPTIOUS!