American Gurl.

March 10, 2012
I’m currently doing my designs and final boards for my Final Major Project at college so it’s been a bit hectic as they are due in at the end of next week. On Thursday I went fabric shopping around Yorkshire on a bus for the collection (mines inspired by swans – kind of like black swan outfits) and i managed to buy 4 different fabrics and now i just need some black cotton. It was a fun day but i spent so much money! Also fantastic news – I got an offer from Birmingham City University! These pictures are what i wore yesterday, the pictures aren’t the best quality as they were took in the dark! I’m wearing a bag from Republic i got for Christmas – i love it with the american flag on it.

Jacket – New Look

MTV T-shirt – Truffle Shuffle

Bag – SoulCal at Republic

Shorts – Wrangler bought on Ebay

Belt – Debenhams

Boots – Matalan

Freshwater pearl earrings – i believe are from Morocco.

Fabworks at Dewsbury – Great shop!

15 responses to “American Gurl.”

1. BBella says:

heey thanks for your comment 🙂
    would you like to follow each other?
    justyled.blogspot.com
    Bella

2. Laura says:

ooh, that bag is beautiful! Big and little bit crazy…I love it! 🙂

3. molly says:

How gorgeous is your hair?! Such an amazing colour! Congratulations on your offer to Birmingham Uni, i live here and it's a good place for nightlife + shopping etc [not that thats your first priority but still;)] Good luck with your final major project too! X

• Rachhh. says:

Thank you! Yes, Birmingham looks like a lovely city, i haven't been out on a night out but i love the shopping there! I'm so excited about maybe going there – It's definatly my first choice! 🙂 XX

4. Estherina says:

Love the jacket!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Hope to see you on it again.

Step into Estherina's World

5. Kate says:

Love the bag! You look lovely 🙂 And congrats on the uni offer 🙂 x

6. ant-ler says:

congrats on the uni offer! I love the jacket, great outfit. 🙂

7. Lidiya says:

Congrats on the offer and I adore your jacket, very cute <3

8. Hannah says:

Congrats darling! Love this look! I'm following you now 🙂

xoxo, H

9. Love the blog!

I am now following! follow me back?

10. Lovely blog…

Thanks for commenting on my blog 🙂

littlemissivy-blog.blogspot.com