I’m officially on a spending ban and I’ve said this for the past two months but I really am now. I promise! I am however still allowed to look and wish i wasn’t on a spending ban. Here’s a few things (mostly accessories) that i would buy given the chance!
1. Dalmation Print bag from H&M – I know Dalmation was really in-style last winter but i really hope it makes a reappearance as i really liked that trend and to be honest i just really like animal print stuff. This is a really cute cambridge-styled satchel for £19.99 which is such a reasonable price!
2. Pink and Black Bow sandals from Jones Bootmakers – I saw these in this weeks Grazia and i really liked the metallic pink on it, They said they were £39 in the magazine but they are now in the sale for £19 – Bargain!!
3. NO7 BB Cream – Last week i had a makeover done in Boots at the No7 counter and it was great opportunity to try out lots of new products and i still haven’t purchased a BB cream but after trying this one i really like it. I held all day and it felt light on my face and it just wasn’t cake-y!
4. Neon coloured skull clutch from OASAP – We really haven’t had a real summer and i just want to wear bright colours for the rest of the year, i really liked the trend of neon accents in outfits and this clutch also gives it an edgy feel, kind of like McQueen too!
5. Disney Studded Tee from Miss Selfridges – I am literally the biggest kid ever, i love Disney things so much! Miss Selfridges have just come out with a couple of Micky Mouse inspired garments including this studded tee which is my favourite, this is defiantly on my Birthday List! I think it can only be bought from Oxford Street or Online which is why i haven’t seen this collection in my local store…
6. Topshop ‘People’ studs – Just because they are cute.
7. Michael Kors chronograph watch – I am the most indecisive person ever, all year i’ve wanted one of these Rose Gold watches and i couldn’t decide weather i wanted one, weather it was worth it. Well now, I’ve decided i do and to go for it and now i can’t decide which one! This one above i would say is like the classic one – I might just go to the MK store and become a nuisance by asking to try them all on!
Also i would like to say a big thank you to everyone who’s following me, I actually cannot believe that I nearly have 400 followers so to mark this occasion, I’m doing a giveaway this Sunday so stay tuned!
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.