Some of you may know that i’m going to New York this summer, I’ve literally been going on and on about it for the past 9 months. I’m seriously excited for this trip as i’ve never been to New York before and it’s now 50 whole days away which is quite soon but it isn’t. I’m an insane planner i need to know where, how and when were going places and whenever i got to London i always have an idea what i’m going to buy and I’ve been thinking about what i want to buy in New York and the currency exchange is pretty sweet at the moment so there’s a lot of things quite cheaper than here in the UK. I made a little wishlist of what i want and who knows maybe i’ll get it when i’m there – I’ve been saving up since we booked it in November so i’m ready to spluuuurrgeeee!
1. Henri Bendel Bow Stacking Rings – $68/£42 – I really think these rings are cute, I don’t have any expensive rings and i really love the middle bow one and i consider this to be a good deal that you get three!
2. EOS Lip Balm – $3/£1.80 – So much hype around these and i’m dying to try them out!
3. J.Crew neon pink Summer Scarf – $35/£21 – I do love what J Crew has this summer, there is so many lovely colours and i think this could be a scarf that i could wear over and over.
4. Bloomingdale Little Brown Bag – $20/£12.40 – Don’t think i could go to New York and not get one of these! I’ve wanted one ever since i was really little.
5. MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick – $14.50/£9 – This is on the top of my MAC wishlist, It’s a really gorgeous shade! Does anyone know when this lipstick is available until?
6. J. Crew Pixi Pants -$88/£54 – I’ve seen a lot of people wearing these and they are sort of like the AA Disco Pants but more casual. I’m debating about this because it’s very expensive for a pair of leggings, i think until i try a pair on i won’t know weather they are actually worth it.
8. Urban Decay Naked Palette -$50/£31 – Ten Years later… I will get this Palette eventually! I’m hoping it will be in the Duty Free as when i went to Belgium in January it was on the boat’s Duty Free for £25!! I still regret not buying it.
9. Essie Nail Polishes – $8/£4.90 – Dying to get Lilacism, Mint candy apple, Cute as a button & Lapiz of Luxary! Gorgeous colours and cheaper over there as they are in Boots for £8!
10. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Clutch – $195/£121 – I love Rebecca Minkoff’s bags and they come in such gorgeous colours but i think the black one would suit everything as it’s something i can wear all the time.
11. Tiffany’s bead bracelet -$150/£93 – Slight obsessed with Tiffany’s and my necklace is my favourite possession. I really wanted the matching bracelet but it was more expensive than this one and to be honest i don’t like huge things on my arm so this one is more smaller or you can get a pearl one which is also appealing.
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.