My Top ASOS Picks + Get 20% off!

May 29, 2017

Happy Bank Holiday Monday! I’m currently spending my day recovering from Radio 1’s Big Weekend – It was pretty amazing and I got to see Katy Perry, Kasabian, Kings of Leon and so many more! This morning has been a bit of a struggle already! Today, I’ve got my top picks from my favourite (& everyone else’s fave) online store; ASOS. They have a pretty fab bank holiday deal where you can get 20% off with the code SWEET. So if you’ve been eyeing up a cute outfit or need some holiday clothes, now is the time to treat yourself.

I think we’re all guilty for losing so many hours to browsing ASOS. It’s one of my favourite hobbies! As we’re coming into the Summer months, I’ve been looking for some super cute outfits for my holidays. In my top picks, you’ll probably be able to tell I’ve got a thing for gingham and anything leafy. I can’t help it!

TREAT YOURSELF

20% OFF WITH THE CODE SWEET

Let me know what you’ve got your eye on from ASOS & if you’ve picked up anything nice this weekend!

13 responses to “My Top ASOS Picks + Get 20% off!”

1. Lucy Cole says:

SO many fabulous picks! Now about to make a cheeky order… xx

Lucy | lucy-cole.co.uk

2. Sarah Bailey says:

I love your picks, just wonderful for summer. I have to admit I quite fancy the kitten shoes myself.

3. How was Radio 1? It must have been amazing 🙂 I have put the cactus bag and tropical inflatable chair on my to buy list! x

4. Mummy Times Two says:

I’ve never shopped at SSOS but will be checking it out after reading this. Thanks for the recommendation!

5. There’s so much I love from Asos and I am so gutted that I missed this deal over bank holiday weekend x

6. Joanna says:

I love the prints perfect for Sumner and thst cacti bag too.

7. Mel says:

Some great picks! That New York book looks quite intriguing!

8. Dannii says:

Those cat shoes are so cute. Perfect for every crazy cat lady.

9. Becca Talbot says:

Those little bunny shoes are so cute – and they’re in my size… So tempted! x

10. The gingham playsuit is everything!!! I love ASOS can’t believe I missed this code or is it still going?

11. Jenni says:

Gorgeous picks, I adore the print on the backpack

12. Madeeha says:

I loved all your pick, specially the white and blue bag.. But i already made a big order at Asos website.

13. Hope you had a fab time at the big weekend! I love the picks you’ve selected x