Elizabeth Arden Free Gift with Purchase at House of Fraser

October 26, 2016

Now we all like a good bargain, don’t we? I’ve got a pretty sweet deal for you today. Until November 5th, if you buy two Elizabeth Arden products (with at least one item being a skincare product) at House of Fraser, they are giving away some gorgeous gift sets with purchase. If you’ve been eyeing up a couple of Elizabeth Arden products or wanting to pick up some cult favourites such as the Eight Hour Cream.

elizabeth-arden-free-gift-with-purchase-at-house-of-fraser-rachel-nicole-uk-blogger-4elizabeth-arden-free-gift-with-purchase-at-house-of-fraser-rachel-nicole-uk-blogger-5

The gift set which is worth £102 is pretty amazing and comes in a lovely Elizabeth Arden make-up bag to store all your new goodies in. I love the design of the make-up bag, it’s so cute! There are actually two gift sets available to choose from; they are quite similar but I thought I’d list both of them below.

The Prevage Set

– Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil 30ml
– Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Serum – sample size
– Ceramide Ultra Lipstick – full size
– Prevage Treatment Boosting Cleanser – 50ml
– Superstart Skin Renewal Booster – sample size
– Prevage Anti-Aging Moisture Lotion – 15 ml

The Ceramide Set

– Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil 30ml
– Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum – sample size
– Ceramide Ultra Lipstick – full size
– Prevage Treatment Boosting Cleanser – 50ml
– Superstart Skin Renewal Booster – sample size
– Ceramide Life & Firm Day Cream

elizabeth-arden-free-gift-with-purchase-at-house-of-fraser-rachel-nicole-uk-blogger-2

I’ve got the Prevage Set which I’m going to give you a little look at. So the first thing is the Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil which is a product I’ve been using for the past six months. Although you get the sample in your gift with purchase, this is something I would highly recommend picking up in full-size. The oil can be used on the face, body and even in your hair and really helps with hydrating the skin.

elizabeth-arden-free-gift-with-purchase-at-house-of-fraser-rachel-nicole-uk-blogger-1

My favourite item in the gift set is obviously the lipstick which is a full-size product and from the Ceramide Ultra range in shade Rose. I am absolutely loving this shade and can see myself wearing this on a daily basis. It’s quite similar to Mehr by MAC but in a creamy and very moisturising formula. This is down to the Ceramide Triple Complex which helps strengthen and plump the lips as well as having anti-aging benefits.

elizabeth-arden-free-gift-with-purchase-at-house-of-fraser-rachel-nicole-uk-blogger-3elizabeth-arden-free-gift-with-purchase-at-house-of-fraser-rachel-nicole-uk-blogger

The Prevage Treatment Boosting Cleanser is in both gift sets and is quite a generous size at 50ml. As I have the Prevage gift set, the other items from the range are the Anti-Aging Daily Serum and Anti-Aging Moisture Lotion. The serum sounds amazing and I’m looking forward to trying out these items. Additionally in the gift set, if all this wasn’t enough you also get a sample size Superstart Skin Renewal Booster. I’m very intrigued by this product as I am all for boosting my skin’s appearance. This promises to prep and refreshes your skin for the day!

Now is the time to get spendy on the House of Fraser website and pick up some new Elizabeth Arden products. Trust me, It’s worth it for the gift set! The Eight Hour Cream, Eight Hour Miracle Oil and Beautiful Colour Lipsticks are well worth picking up!

*Contains PR Samples

24 responses to “Elizabeth Arden Free Gift with Purchase at House of Fraser”

1. Jess says:

These look like such good sets and the makeup bag is super pretty! Gifts like this are a fab way to try more of a brand 🙂

2. Omg!!! £102 of product?! Time to hop to it as I have wanted to try the 8 hour oil ? Plus that Megan Hess illustrated makeup bag is LUSH!

Thanks for sharing!

Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN x

3. Jodie says:

I love Elizabeth Arden! Do you know when this offer finishes? Really want the eight hour stuff

4. Sarah Bailey says:

That is such a lovely little gift with purchase, I love the colour of the lipstick, that is definitely on my try list now.x

5. Teresa Bowen says:

This gift set seems to be full of tempting goodies which all have my name on them. I think I need to go shopping.

6. Dannii says:

I do love a free gift and this would be great as a stocking filler too.

7. This is such an awesome gift with purchase, maybe even enough to make me go look at the Elizabeth Arden stuff x

8. Lilinha says:

What a fantastic free gift. I love the colour of the lipstick! 🙂

9. Liz Mays says:

A lot of the products in both of the sets are things I’d definitely use. The All-Over Miracle oil would be really nice to try out.

10. Elizabeth says:

That’s a pretty fantastic sounding gift set! Love the little bag too.

11. GALINA V says:

The gift set is amazing, but not sure if I can justify buying more cosmetics. I have just treated myself to no.7 advent calendar. But I’m tempted, very tempted.

12. Rachel says:

This really is such an amazing Gift with Purchase offer. I am a huge fan of the Prevage range x

13. Sarahjane says:

What a great deal! The beauty bag is so pretty and you get a great range of products

14. Miracle Max says:

My Mum loves Elizabeth Arden, I’ll be making the most of this offer for her for Christmas. Jo x

15. nicol says:

the gift looks absolutely amazing. such a great variety and that lipstick shade looks so nice

16. Angela says:

ooh this looks lovely and i’d love to get something like this for Christmas.

17. I love Elizabeth Arden products, so I’m going to have to head to a HOF!

18. Hannah says:

I love these products and such a good deal x

19. Elizabeth Arden is a fave of mine, such a lovely collection and set. 🙂

20. What a great free gift! Love the colour of the lippy too!

21. Jemma says:

Wow you get a lot in the free gift. Looks like great quality.

22. Such a good set of products, and I love the bag too – what a good deal!

23. Wow that is a fantastic gift with purchase I might need to buy some products to get one.