Get the Self-Portrait Look On The High Street

June 22, 2016

In the past six months to a year, the brand Self-Portrait has really taken the fashion world by storm. Everyone seems to have picked up pieces from the brand including the Azaelea dress! I don’t blame them, they are freakin’ gorgeous. I adore the Self-Portrait style and would eventually love to buy a dress but they are slightly out of my price range. I also really do love the Azaelea style but I’ve read a few articles online that if you’ve got boobs bigger than a B cup, you’ve got no chance. I hate it when that happens! I’ve been noticing some really great pieces on the high street which are clearly inspired by the brand’s unique style.

Get the Self Portrait Look on a budget - Rachel Nicole UK Fashion Blogger copy

ASOS Navy Scallop Midi Dress // New Look Lace Skater Dress // Hitchcock Lace Pencil Dress // Dark Pink Midi Lace Dress // ASOS Premium Geo Lace Midi Dress // Forever Unique Sweetheart Dress

Get the Self Portrait Look on a budget, Warehouse - Rachel Nicole UK Fashion Blogger

Mixed Lace Pale Pink Dress // Halterneck Red Lace Dress // Ivory Lace Shirt Dress // Mixed Lace Navy Dress

Warehouse is a store that has really took inspiration from Self-Portrait. I’ve picked my favourites above but there’s more choice here. I’m really loving the ivory shirt dress, it would be beautiful for a special occasion.

If you’re looking to buy an actual Self-Portrait dress, there’s many styles currently in the sale. Stores such as Selfridges, Net-A-Porter and evenASOS have them in their Summer sales. I’ve also recently discovered that The Outnet (which sells designer clothing upto 70% off) stocks Self-Portrait.

Are you a fan of Self-Portrait?

8 responses to “Get the Self-Portrait Look On The High Street”

1. Azu says:

I LOVE Self Portrait! These are all great alternatives.

xo Azu

2. bethany says:

I absolutely love these style of dresses, their always popping up on my social media and wondered exactly what brand they were! Some great alternatives here, I love the last two on the first pick. The Forever Unique one is such a pretty colour.

Beth | Polishedcouture.wordpress.com xx

3. Tiffany says:

I’ve never heard of this brand, but the dresses are just gorgeous!

Tiffany Tales – A British Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

4. M says:

Wow, the lace dresses are so lovely. And very classy too, great picks!

Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

5. Serena says:

Wow, thanks for sharing it with us! All those dresses are amazing x

6. Parie says:

The red lace dress is gorgeous, perfect for a dinner event or evening event!

Parie x
    classandglitter.com

7. adele says:

So so gorgeous, the red dress is my favourite! I’m always looking for new blogger friends and I love your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other and stay in touch! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com

8. Bee says:

O my word, I want ALL those dresses. I love it when lace is done RIGHT!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com