Over the May Day Bank holiday weekend, Leeds will be hosting the Live at Leeds Festival. I will be attending and I’m rather excited about it. Live at Leeds Festival is a music festival that takes places across the city in various venues and this year is being headlined by Jess Glynn! As it’s not your average Music Festival, I won’t be needing a tent for camping (yay!) but I thought I would put together a few Festival essentials I will be taking with me!
1. A Festival-Worthy Outfit – The perks of being in the city centre is not having to worry about mud, rain or looking sleep deprived. A perfect excuse to wear dungarees, sunglasses and a floral headband!
2. A Cute Backpack – There’s nothing worse than dragging a handbag to a festival or gig and this is the perfect opportunity to buy a cute backpack! I will be taking my Longchamp Le Pilage Backpack which you can buy here.
3. Maps – I’m quite familiar with Leeds but I’m not entirely sure where most of the venues are so I need a plan of action and a map to know where I am going!
4. Portable iPhone Charger– I can’t recommend investing in one of these more. They are so handy and perfect for festivals, blog events, days out and so much more. Heading out to dinner and forgot to charge your phone? Just charge it in your bag. SO HANDY.
5. Wet Wipes – Whether you are camping or not, I’d take wet wipes and hand gel just in case!
6. Your Ticket! Pretty obvious…
Now, for the exciting part of my post. You can win two tickets to the Live at Leeds Festival with The Blogger Programme by entering below via the widget or here on their Facebook here.
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.